LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This was a game that the team needed badly. Even with our winning streak last year we didn't have a blowout like this. Hope this gives all of our young guys confidence.
Draft position is nice but the team needed this one just for their own sanity. They've been shooting themselves in the foot too many times. A feel good win for the players and coaches on a long week off should be good for the mind.

All of this.
With Jimmy G we're easily 6-3
  • thl408
I made a thread about celebrations earlier. There's a lot going on here.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

IDK about 6-3 but a winning record? Definitely. No way we lose to the Cardinals or Chargers.

Dekoda
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dekoda

This, even with the crappy d. Lions, Chargers, Cards, Packers, Cards and Raiders are W's with Jimmy. The offense was looking better weekly with jimmy and you saw it when the team decided to wake up from the 10 am start in KC. Just a bs bad luck season we could've saw coming when our big prized fa rb tore his acl before the season started who Shanahan was gonna feature exclusively
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think Mullens owes Shanahan a slap in the back of his head for calling Beathard the best QB they have!!!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...freakin perfect Kolohe, I can see it in my minds eye right now! Was so jacked after the game had to run down to the gym and ligft and other stuff at a hard flow, it was 13:30pm here..

Man this feels good. I don't see how CJ can play next week, there's no comparison really, that's how much better Mullens is IMHO..

NINERS!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Martavis Bryant
Jordy Nelson
Brandon LaFell

And they still couldn't score!!! WTF

I just realized this now.
I hope the guys who were admittedly rooting against the Niners for draft position reasons were somehow able to find some joy in the game.

Tonight was a GREAT night. Had a blast.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Martavis Bryant
Jordy Nelson
Brandon LaFell

And they still couldn't score!!! WTF

I just realized this now.

Don't forget Jared Cook.

This needs to have its own thread.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Lol at all you idiot's that hate Shanny

"He can't win without Jimmy!!!"

We would've beat Tards twice with Mullens...
True dis..We better see him start next week as well
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This was a game that the team needed badly. Even with our winning streak last year we didn't have a blowout like this. Hope this gives all of our young guys confidence.
Draft position is nice but the team needed this one just for their own sanity. They've been shooting themselves in the foot too many times. A feel good win for the players and coaches on a long week off should be good for the mind.

Yup. Games like these are huge for a team. Doesn't matter how close or good your culture is. Losing over and over and over and over and over again can mess a locker room up.

Exactly! They kinda get use to it, especially rookies. Now they have a taste of winning again with a competent QB and will be confident they can beat the Giants. Then the bye week we'll be rested and good to go at Tampa Bay... man, I ain't saying we'll beat the cawks, but I'm just sayin

Yessir
Haaaaaa...this is great, let em enjoy for a change.. Enjoy Niners..!
Share 49ersWebzone