There are 159 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by thl408:
I like how the 49ers are keeping it a mystery whether Beathard or Mullens is starting. Now OAK has to gameplan for both QBs on a short week. Good competitive advantage. Chucky playing tic-tac-toe while Kyle playing Connect 4.

It's the same strategy for both QBs. Just blitz the hell out of them and watch them fold.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Mullens gonna give us a 6 games win streak like Jimmy. Just watch

And lose out on Bosa? f**k that. He can win this game and we tank the rest of the season.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Mullens gonna give us a 6 games win streak like Jimmy. Just watch

He'll get injured way before that happens.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

holy crap having mullens and harris starting this game and it could be an embarrassing game for the NFL. But no way they flex this game out.

Lol injuries alone will help us lose games, I'm actually comfortable knowing we suck so bad there's no way we win a game until possibly the rams game when they rest their starters. If that's the case I hope we sit everyone as well, we gotta be a stupid organization to possibly go into that game with 1 win and try to win the last game for no reason
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Oct 30, 2018 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:

holy crap having mullens and harris starting this game and it could be an embarrassing game for the NFL. But no way they flex this game out.

They can't flex Thursday's or Monday's
  • thl408
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by thl408:
I like how the 49ers are keeping it a mystery whether Beathard or Mullens is starting. Now OAK has to gameplan for both QBs on a short week. Good competitive advantage. Chucky playing tic-tac-toe while Kyle playing Connect 4.

Lol at both playing child's games.
Thanks for not taking my post seriously. I don't think it matters to OAK who plays. No DC is losing sleep over Beathard or Mullens.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

They can't flex Thursday's or Monday's

only reason why this game isn't flexed imo. No stakes in this game, Jimmy isn't playing and Gruden is obviously tanking.
Lol injuries alone will help us lose games, I'm actually comfortable knowing we suck so bad there's no way we win a game until possibly the rams game when they rest their starters. If that's the case I hope we sit everyone as well, we gotta be a stupid organization to possibly go into that game with 1 win and try to win the last game for no reason

I don't think this team could beat the Rams sitting Gurley, Donald, Goff and a handful of their other starters.

Tartt and Colbert have been disappointments in my eyes. I was hoping they'd gel and play well in their respective roles in our scheme.

The two of them and Jimmie just can't find a way to stay healthy
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I don't think this team could beat the Rams sitting Gurley, Donald, Goff and a handful of their other starters.

I think they will. Any time you think this season can't get worse it just does. We have been so bad but never bad enough to get the first pick. And when we did, we made a huge mistake. This team is seriously cursed.
Ha ha Raiders so you thought you were going to lose this game... well now we are playing our third string QB, so take that.
[ Edited by BryantTheBeast on Oct 30, 2018 at 5:18 PM ]
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Ha ha Raiders so you thought you were going to lose this game... well now we are playing our third string QB, so take that.
  • Kolohe

This is where trading for Landon Collins would've made sense.

Use to be a 53 man roster.....now it's 23.
Share 49erswebzone