LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Your favorite Niners that weren't very good

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by WINiner:
I liked Marc Edwards. He didn't really amount to much but always liked him anyway.

He averaged 6.8 yards a carry on trap plays. He was uniquely patient and disciplined on misdirection plays.

And he broke free from LeRoy Butler twice on the same play in the final drive of the catch 2 game
Adam Walker.....

Before some one boos me out of this thread..... He had no right to be carrying the ball with a freaken cast on his arm....that fumble is NOT his fault.... That was a piss poor job by the OC.

Give him credit for the two forced fumbles on against Dallas in 1994 that blew that game wide open.....
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Alice Smith

Carl Monroe
Keith Lewis anyone?
Dee Ford
When I was in middle school I picked number 40 because of Fred Beasley.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Keith Lewis anyone?

Yeah, I thought he was going to be the next great safety here...
Jamie Winborn. I thought he was going to be great and he had a couple of amazing games and then Nolan got mad at him and he was traded for nothing to the Jags lol.

Also, Ahmed Plummer. I thought he was going to be great after he had 7 interceptions in 2001 (crazy to think that Plummer and Zach Bronson both had 7 interceptions each that season and now the whole team can only get 2).
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Mar 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM ]
Killa Keith Lewis and it's not even close. Dude was an electric player for a horrible team.

Share 49ersWebzone