LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by prometheus:
I feel the draft pick most want is Bosa. Imo the biggest lack on defense is Saleh, his coaching and tactics are abysmal. I think I would trade down a spot and pick Quinnen Williams and continue trading down as long as I could take him. We might be able to trade down 3 spots if Qbs are in short supply. I think Williams and Defo can disrupt passing and have more consistent pressure than having Bosa. Also I think Williams will have a much better career. I also feel Williams could handle edge with his speed and power.

Oh,......so what bothers you most about the 49ers .?......."Saleh, I see
[ Edited by Viperboy on Dec 1, 2018 at 1:59 PM ]
The bend then break defense.
My #1 gripe with the 49ers is our stadium.
My #2 is the owner called Jed York.

To explain why I hate #1, anyone that has been to the stadium knows that this whole "every seat is amazing" thing was complete and utter bs. The seats are crammed together, and if the sun is out, prepare to bring your sunscreen and wish you had some shade.

Not only that, the transportation to the stadium is complete and utter garbage. The parking lot itself is complete and utter garbage. Tailgating is not what it once was, nor like it is at other stadiums...

Our stadium is built for the rich and the powerful. Having been in the "rich areas" of the stadium, it is beautiful, and breathtaking. Definitely next-level. However for the casual fan, be prepared to dump a lot of $ on transportation, seats, food, etc, to have a not-so-great experience.

I think it goes without saying a stadium that would be like the cowboys which was built in 2009 would have been a lot better with the all around shade, and retractable roof. Jed York is all about his $$ and is why I believe he chose a stadium with this design so it could support the other millions of things he uses the stadium for year-round.

Its sad to think I will die seeing us play in this stadium.. The only way I will be back at our stadium is if I could afford a very nice seat or type of box-seat that they offer. Even then, saving up for that only promotes Yorks way of money hustling his own fans at every turn.
  • thl408
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
The bend then break defense.

It's the bend over defense.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm going to go with the crack cocaine Jed was smoking when he hired Tomsula.

Same Crack he was smoking when he hired Singletary....

But the pipe was classy.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When they don't win by 3 TDs or more, that bothers me a lil bit just a wee bit
When we don't capitalize on opportunities to the fullest extent.
Witherspoon
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
the FACT that Shanny still can't get his eyes on certain plays for the sake of just calling someone's #s instead of calling the best play possible in order to SCORE !!
Today it was kick coverage. Gotta tighten that up.

This is easy. It's the inability to put teams away earlier in the game. In so many games we are kicking the teams ass up and down the field but the score never reflects it. Even today we totally dominated the Vikings and the score was 14-10 at the half.

We need MORE POINTS!
The upcoming free agency period
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm going to go with the crack cocaine Jed was smoking when he hired Tomsula.

Dude was just rebuilding the team with those guys. Even admitted in a presser the team got rewarded with high draft picks for losing.
Lack of draft picks (this year and future) to build a dynasty with
Poor drafting and waste of high picks in recent years.
Lack of stud young WR's. Missing since TO... Hopefully Deebo will fix this but we need more.
Not feeling very secure about our offensive line neither. Staley is way too old and McGlinchey is average at best. Not worth the #8 pick overall.
[ Edited by kronik on Jan 12, 2020 at 3:06 PM ]
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
What bothers me most is the time between the games.
Share 49ersWebzone