There are 290 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The fanbase.

Truth.
Injuries drive me nuts.
Two significant drop offs, one, Eddie D losing the franchise, the team has never been the same. Two, with the signing of Harbaugh there was hope that a winning culture was coming back, we were wrong. Harbaugh did not win with class or more likely the palace was built now reap the benefits. Everyone calls us whiners, even people on this site, why? Because we want a winning team, or more importantly an ownership that wants to be the best. Maybe we became really spoiled living in Camelot, do the Yorks know how to get back there, or even want to? You be the judge.
Jed Dork
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Annoying homers
Jed
Being Snake bitten at every point of development.Yup, bad luck.
Originally posted by genus49:
The whiny and overreaction filled fans.
One step forward....

Two steps back....

Never getting to a championship this way.
[ Edited by Curlin on Nov 27, 2018 at 7:40 PM ]
That they don't have striped socks anymore
The only thing that really bothers me is the draft capital the team has squandered by moving up for players that haven't really worked out or were projected to be taken where we were originally drafting from. But that is hindsight

Well that and injuries. They are off the chain this year

The excuses
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Injuries drive me nuts.

This
  • dmax
  • Veteran
The defense and lack of an edge rusher
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
The fact that Jed hired a rookie GM with no front office experience to go with a rookie Head Coach. I think Kyle could/will be a great coach in the mold of Andy Reid and Sean Payton. I'm just worried that Lynch is going to waste his opportunity to be that great coach with us. I just hope that Jed sees this and sticks with Kyle for the long haul.
Originally posted by KID9R:
The fact that Jed hired a rookie GM with no front office experience to go with a rookie Head Coach. I think Kyle could/will be a great coach in the mold of Andy Reid and Sean Payton. I'm just worried that Lynch is going to waste his opportunity to be that great coach with us. I just hope that Jed sees this and sticks with Kyle for the long haul.

Why does the fact that Lynch is a rookie bother you. All GM's were rookies at one time. Everyone on this forum seems to think they could do a better job and how much experience do they have?
Share 49ersWebzone