LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ AZ CARDINALS PRE GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Instead of 5, 49ers may need to commit 6 turnovers this time if they want to lose. Beathard: "Challenge accepted".

LMAO!!!
haven't visited the cardinals website but I imagine it looks just like this one lol!!!!!!!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm honestly anxious to see a loss. Phoenix is going to the game with some of his Cardinals buddies. Will he starting banning people here out of spite if SF loses?
34-24 Niners
If Blair keeps playing well he needs Thomas' starting spot. 94 needs to earn it.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 25, 2018 at 4:16 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Rosie now having to adapt to new OC (brand new at that)... they're not even sure wtf their offense will look like outside of practice. The last OC was horrific. Give this OC some time and they should be ok (by next year).

We might have a chance if: 1) Defense tackles / pressures Rosie. 2) CJ plays like a Beathard unlike the Blowhard / Chokehard he has been. 3) Rest of the offense has a decent day. That being said, don't expect anything good so you won't be disappointed
Originally posted by LVJay:
Rosie now having to adapt to new OC (brand new at that)... they're not even sure wtf their offense will look like outside of practice. The last OC was horrific. Give this OC some time and they should be ok (by next year).

We might have a chance if: 1) Defense tackles / pressures Rosie. 2) CJ plays like a Beathard unlike the Blowhard / Chokehard he has been. 3) Rest of the offense has a decent day. That being said, don't expect anything good so you won't be disappointed

Basically, the Chargers/Packers version of Beathard would stomp Arizona.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Basically, the Chargers/Packers version of Beathard would stomp Arizona.

If he reverts back to that (minus last INT vs Packers) and the D holds up.....we could go 10-6 #Shanny'sDreams
Is Sherman playing? Would be nice if He showed up and did something.
[ Edited by Curlin on Oct 25, 2018 at 8:15 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Curlin:
Is Sherman playing? Would be nice if He showed up and did something.

I think the niners win this one.
Get that Win 49ers, go 10-6, Hang Banners
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I think the niners win this one.

We scratch out a 5-3 victory lol
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im going to the game

Me too

Unless you're in favor for tank job, I hope you two won't be disappointed.

I don't have any expectations for us anymore though I'd like a win here #WishfulThinking

I've been the last 10 years or so. The last 3 or 4 years we've lost there so nothing new for me. Still will root for a win. After that could care less. Win great lose great better pick.
Share 49ersWebzone