There are 148 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ AZ CARDINALS PRE GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 8

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This loss should be 80% Beathard and 10% Shanahan and 10% Saleh.

they traded up for him so they own cj. i guess it could be trents fault?

All of these draft picks that Baalke acquired. And we wasted them on trade ups for lousy players. LMAO!
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by thl408:
Tartt made a great play on that pick.

Yes he did. Was not a cheap INT. He should have three on the year - he's dropped two that went right through his hands.

He doesn't seem to get much credit on this board, but I love him as our long term starting SS.
He gets the credit for sucking. He's a lousy starter.

No he's not, you're just a non-stop negative poster.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Yes he did. Was not a cheap INT. He should have three on the year - he's dropped two that went right through his hands.

He doesn't seem to get much credit on this board, but I love him as our long term starting SS.

lol.. have you seen our team. have you looked at our record sans jimmy .
Originally posted by cciowa:

lol.. have you seen our team. have you looked at our record sans jimmy .

yeah we are a bottom 5 team in a rebuild of a team that has gutted 85% of the roster.
  • thl408
I've given this a lot of thought and I think this game is indeed a moral victory for the 49ers. The defense messed up at the end but it was because their 3rd string safety got beat for the TD so that's okay. They kept it close (entertaining) for the entire 4 quarters, on the road, in a very hostile environment. I now have them at 7-1 in the moral standings with the only loss vs LAR.
[ Edited by thl408 on Oct 29, 2018 at 10:33 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
This iMO was the worst defeat this year... our defense allowed a freakin rookie QB march down the field and was able to find the correct match up against us... not only is he a rookie, his OC was also NEW to the game. ..

this is bad is is very very bad..
  • thl408
Originally posted by 9moon:
This iMO was the worst defeat this year... our defense allowed a freakin rookie QB march down the field and was able to find the correct match up against us... not only is he a rookie, his OC was also NEW to the game. ..

Small picture it's bad. Big picture it's good. Big picture is more important because size matters.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

we have a habit of making bad players look great on us. and then people think the dc needs to stay. jesus
These 2 losses to Arizona are the only losses that really bother me. The other ones were to teams that are better than us. The last minute drive by AAron Rodgers hurt but that's what Rogers does. The Rams and KC are both really good and could end up facing each other in the SB. But losing twice to a team that on paper is at least as bad and probably worse sucks.
Every week I say "this is the worst game the Niners have played", then I watch the next week and oh boy!
[ Edited by 951NINER on Oct 29, 2018 at 11:42 AM ]

Originally posted by 951NINER:
Every week I say 'this is worst game the Niners have played", then I watch the next week and oh boy!

lol, at this rate it's becoming interesting to see how low we can go.
Share 49erswebzone