There are 142 users in the forums

2019 Defensive Progress & Robert Saleh Hot-seat Tracker

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Pretty sad. That's a bunch of guys that don't want to get hit. Love how number 32 pulled up at the end. That's a sad sad unit.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Pretty sad. That's a bunch of guys that don't want to get hit. Love how number 32 pulled up at the end. That's a sad sad unit.

Whitner called him out on Instagram: "This ain't practice. Why are you scooting up? Hit this guy."

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 23, 2018 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Whitner called him out on Instagram: "This ain't practice. Why are you scooting up? Hit this guy."

I love it. God knows our coaches aren't putting these fools on blast.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 23, 2018 at 5:50 PM ]
They all know the seasons over, and see everyone around them getting hurt, so it's hard to blame them. But, as a fan who paid for a ticket, I'd love to see them try.

That's DJ Reed. He took over Colbert's job and needs to be making the most out of his opportunities.

If that was Lott or Goldston even they would be laying the wood on Gurley if if he broke the plane.
Why isn't that scrub cut or benched? You can't have that. The whole defense looks like that. Active and flailing but always avoiding the collision.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
**facepalm**

http://twitter.com/DylanADeSimone/status/1054866520428314624

That's the root of the problem right there. SMDH Coach.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

That's DJ Reed. He took over Colbert's job and needs to be making the most out of his opportunities.

If that was Lott or Goldston even they would be laying the wood on Gurley if if he broke the plane.
Who is responsible for drafting a CB and moving him to safety and then drafting a safety and moving him to CB?
Is that Lynch, KS or Saleh?
Makes no sense to me.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
We NeEEd 2 SwItCh BaK 2 dA 3-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trade for Aaron Lynch asap!

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Seat is as cold as the Arctic Ocean. He is not getting fired since Kyle "believes in the scheme". They will probably go after Earl Thomas, and then draft Nick Bosa if we actually tank properly this time.

If we are still bad next season, thats when I expect changes.

I don't think Earl Thomas would want to be associated with this Defense. Bosa will, due to no choice.
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 24, 2018 at 5:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Sourball:
Who is responsible for drafting a CB and moving him to safety and then drafting a safety and moving him to CB?
Is that Lynch, KS or Saleh?
Makes no sense to me.

Analytics I'd guess. f**king paraag. The kind of guy who tells you not to draft anything but DL with premium picks, but don't worry, the 47th ranked WR is undervalued so Bruce Ellington come on down!
Originally posted by bud49:
Seat is as cold as the Arctic Ocean. He is not getting fired since Kyle "believes in the scheme". They will probably go after Earl Thomas, and then draft Nick Bosa if we actually tank properly this time.

I don't think Earl Thomas would want to be associated with this Defense. Bosa will, due to no choice.

who knows? Him and Sherm are boys. I bet he might like Saleh too.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by bud49:

who knows? Him and Sherm are boys. I bet he might like Saleh too.

Saleh and Sherm could lead to him having interest but he really wants to go be a Cowboy. We would probably be leverage for him to getting a better deal in Dallas.

LOL. Oscar is having too much fun with Saleh lately.

Share 49erswebzone