There are 123 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Our poor man's OBJ gonna see some action... limited in practice today.



Head & Shoulders commercial #Soon

I just want him to play like him

When you're that pretty you can easily get away with the dumbest looking hair in the world.
Man, imagine if we had Jimmy. We'd be 4-2 and this would have been an exciting game. Levis would be rocking and this would be a primetime Sunday game that would end with us losing in a shootout, but we'd still be happy because we knew it wasn't our year this season and we'd still be talking playoffs.

Run out of bounds, Jimmy!!!!

Think Bosa. Think Bosa. Think Bosa. Think Bosa.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
When you're that pretty you can easily get away with the dumbest looking hair in the world.
All this dude needs to do is put on some muscle in the offseason and he takes Garcon's spot. Hopefully he gains experience and confidence this season.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Man, imagine if we had Jimmy. We'd be 4-2 and this would have been an exciting game. Levis would be rocking and this would be a primetime Sunday game that would end with us losing in a shootout, but we'd still be happy because we knew it wasn't our year this season and we'd still be talking playoffs.

Run out of bounds, Jimmy!!!!

Think Bosa. Think Bosa. Think Bosa. Think Bosa.

Imagine Jimmy G back 100%, Nick Bosa, Le'Veon Bell, an upgrade or two at O-line, and an upgrade at corner -- and voila!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by niners94:
I expect a close lost. Always play them close no matter what it seems.

we're wearing our '94 throwbacks so we're going to win.
when we lose can we finally make those throwbacks into throwaways?
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by niners94:
I expect a close lost. Always play them close no matter what it seems.

we're wearing our '94 throwbacks so we're going to win.
when we lose can we finally make those throwbacks into throwaways?

that's what we did with the all black and red uniforms. please have some respect and don't get those 2 mixed up.

Thank you.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by niners94:
I expect a close lost. Always play them close no matter what it seems.

we're wearing our '94 throwbacks so we're going to win.
when we lose can we finally make those throwbacks into throwaways?

that's what we did with the all black and red uniforms. please have some respect and don't get those 2 mixed up.

Thank you.

Yeah, the all black unis were putrid. Hopefully, we never have to suffer through those again.
My wife and I are flying in from Vegas to watch the game on Sunday. It's our first time at Levi's. We haven't purchased tickets yet. Should we wait until the last minute to buy tickets? And what's a good area in the stadium to sit at
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Imagine Jimmy G back 100%, Nick Bosa, Le'Veon Bell, an upgrade or two at O-line, and an upgrade at corner -- and voila!

We're not getting Bell but the rest sounds pretty cool.
Originally posted by LoyalRam:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
McVay looks like Hank Scorpio from the Simpsons, lol



Lol

  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,898
Originally posted by braap49er:
My wife and I are flying in from Vegas to watch the game on Sunday. It's our first time at Levi's. We haven't purchased tickets yet. Should we wait until the last minute to buy tickets? And what's a good area in the stadium to sit at
You can, it's probably going to be easy to get tickets as current Niner fans in the peninsula don't show up to games . I'd sit on the shady side or the side with the tower.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by braap49er:
My wife and I are flying in from Vegas to watch the game on Sunday. It's our first time at Levi's. We haven't purchased tickets yet. Should we wait until the last minute to buy tickets? And what's a good area in the stadium to sit at
You can, it's probably going to be easy to get tickets as current Niner fans in the peninsula don't show up to games . I'd sit on the shady side or the side with the tower.

Which side is the shaded side, the 49ers side?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,898
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by braap49er:
My wife and I are flying in from Vegas to watch the game on Sunday. It's our first time at Levi's. We haven't purchased tickets yet. Should we wait until the last minute to buy tickets? And what's a good area in the stadium to sit at
You can, it's probably going to be easy to get tickets as current Niner fans in the peninsula don't show up to games . I'd sit on the shady side or the side with the tower.

Which side is the shaded side, the 49ers side?

Sec 144-132 is where I buy my tickets.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by braap49er:
My wife and I are flying in from Vegas to watch the game on Sunday. It's our first time at Levi's. We haven't purchased tickets yet. Should we wait until the last minute to buy tickets? And what's a good area in the stadium to sit at
You can, it's probably going to be easy to get tickets as current Niner fans in the peninsula don't show up to games . I'd sit on the shady side or the side with the tower.

Which side is the shaded side, the 49ers side?

Sec 144-132 is where I buy my tickets.

Cool, we just got bought tickets in section 135
Originally posted by braap49er:
Cool, we just got bought tickets in section 135

You probably already knew this, but just remember it's not the Sunday night game anymore.
Share 49erswebzone