⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Rams 79

49ers 1

McVay gonna destory us after what happened in week 17 last year

Lol do they just give us a participation point?

Lol i guess. pretty pointless though
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
CJ is going to spank that ass.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Can you all smell that?

It's Bosa. And he'll be a step closer to us after this game.

It's the 3-4 games after this one we have to worry about. Teams who are stinking it up as much, if not worse than we are.

Overall the second half of our draw is looking pretty soft which is not good for our draft stock.

I thought we would beat the winless Cardinals at home and yet we turned the ball over five times.

But yeah I think we beat either the Giants or Raiders. Just a matter of if they (and the Colts) win more games than we do.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Can you all smell that?

It's Bosa. And he'll be a step closer to us after this game.

It's the 3-4 games after this one we have to worry about. Teams who are stinking it up as much, if not worse than we are.

Overall the second half of our draw is looking pretty soft which is not good for our draft stock.

I thought we would beat the winless Cardinals at home and yet we turned the ball over five times.

But yeah I think we beat either the Giants or Raiders. Just a matter of if they (and the Colts) win more games than we do.

I've watched a couple of the Giants' games this year. It's going to be a tall order, waiting for them to win. I've seen a bit of the Colts, as well. They should win a few somewhere along the way. Just my impression, of course. We'll just have to see.
If this were Madden, I'd simulate this game. Hell, I'd sim up to the draft.
10 point spread is dangerous for someone betting the Rams. If the Rams were up twp TD's in the fourth quarter, I bet Gurley comes out of the game and maybe Whitworth to slow the wear and tear on him. Beathard is a balls to the wall, risk-it or no biscuit kind of QB, and I think somewhat of a natural let down by the Rams would allow a TD.....
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
If this were Madden, I'd simulate this game. Hell, I'd sim up to the draft.

Exactly, at least the simulation will be over quick
Originally posted by mayo49:
CJ is going to spank that ass.

reported
Throwback uniforms this SUNDAY LETS GOO

Why waste these uniforms in a game were going to lose by 30? We're going to ruin our near 40 year red at home streak for a meaningless game.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Why waste these uniforms in a game were going to lose by 30? We're going to ruin our near 40 year red at home streak for a meaningless game
Was it not ruined by the black alternate jerseys ?
Originally posted by Niners99:

Why waste these uniforms in a game were going to lose by 30? We're going to ruin our near 40 year red at home streak for a meaningless game.

every game is meaningless from here on out is it not? and we are scheduled to wear them regardless. can't wait
can we run against the rams or will it be the goodwin show?
Nice we get to see a real head coach this week. Hopefully kyle will take notes.
Originally posted by susweel:
Nice we get to see a real head coach this week. Hopefully kyle will take notes.

i get off on trying to rile people up too. kinda fun honestly lol. especially when im bored.
Share 49erswebzone