• Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Um.... these are Kyle's players... those are McVay's players.

Who's fault is that?

We had money to spend...they spent money. Kyle is picky with the players he wants. McVay seems more open.

We chose certain players in the draft, when others were available... reached for some players, who we didn't need to reach for. Who weren't as much of a need compared to other positions.

So yeah it's weird to deflect the responsibility of who this team is when Kyle has 100% Control.. way more than other coaches in the league. Coaches who have proven themselves more than Kyle has as a head coach so far.

Who's fault is that?

We had money to spend...they spent money. Kyle is picky with the players he wants. McVay seems more open.

We chose certain players in the draft, when others were available... reached for some players, who we didn't need to reach for. Who weren't as much of a need compared to other positions.

So yeah it's weird to deflect the responsibility of who this team is when Kyle has 100% Control.. way more than other coaches in the league. Coaches who have proven themselves more than Kyle has as a head coach so far.
Mcvay showing Shanny how it's done.

Have them switch rosters and see what happens.

Who's fault is that?

Most of this roster was drafted before McVay was hired as the coach. These arent McVay's players.

So your saying then Kyle should not draft players?

Im saying McVay inherited a roster full of premium talent, and Kyle started from scratch, and is missing a large chunk of his roster, specifically his starting QB.

So your saying after having what 3 top ten picks ( maybe more I'm not sure) in the last three drafts we failed and foster in the bottom of the first round they failed?

Im saying you cant possibly have a winner 6 weeks into the 2nd season of a total rebuild, especially when half your starters and your QB are hurt.

Isnt this common sense...

Well I'm not willing to just explain it or excuse it all away on injuries and a bad roster. This team got beat by the cardinals the cardinals has that not sunk in yet?

A backup QB with 2-4 turnovers in a game makes a huge difference. Defense has regressed, but they are also being put in terrible field position by Beathard.

I know Jimmy G threw a decent number of picks, but his INTs were mostly not game flippers.
Honestly from what I have seen out of this team I don't think Jimmy could make a big difference.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
So glad that's over

Did we win?
I don't think it's so much the players. Foster & warner were out of position on the last gurley TD.

Players are always out of position.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Oct 21, 2018 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Dallas lost. That's something.

Woohoo
Originally posted by captveg:

Who's fault is that?

Who's fault is that?

Mcvay showing Shanny how it's done.

Have them switch rosters and see what happens.

Who's fault is that?

Most of this roster was drafted before McVay was hired as the coach. These arent McVay's players.

So your saying then Kyle should not draft players?

Im saying McVay inherited a roster full of premium talent, and Kyle started from scratch, and is missing a large chunk of his roster, specifically his starting QB.

So your saying after having what 3 top ten picks ( maybe more I'm not sure) in the last three drafts we failed and foster in the bottom of the first round they failed?

Im saying you cant possibly have a winner 6 weeks into the 2nd season of a total rebuild, especially when half your starters and your QB are hurt.

Isnt this common sense...

Well I'm not willing to just explain it or excuse it all away on injuries and a bad roster. This team got beat by the cardinals the cardinals has that not sunk in yet?

A backup QB with 2-4 turnovers in a game makes a huge difference. Defense has regressed, but they are also being put in terrible field position by Beathard.

I know Jimmy G threw a decent number of picks, but his INTs were mostly not game flippers.
Honestly from what I have seen out of this team I don't think Jimmy could make a big difference.

You both are probably right.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Is that prick Jed York apologizing for this trash product? Nope. 5 years of garbage football now. f**k you Jed York. We need to protest this shif. CJ Beathard and that garbage defense is unacceptable

He should stay quiet and not say a word. Nothing to be gained by him commenting on it publicly. Lynch and Shanahan aren't oblivious - they know this season has sucked.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Still don't understand why this game got flexed.
Originally posted by NCommand:
So glad that's over

Did we win?

Almost
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Is that prick Jed York apologizing for this trash product? Nope. 5 years of garbage football now. f**k you Jed York. We need to protest this shif. CJ Beathard and that garbage defense is unacceptable
I'm with you this team is terrible.
At least basketball season is here.

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Even the championships of the past are long distant memory.

The nearly 40% predicting a Niners win are hurting with false hope. The Rams have a team.

But the brick by brick thing is getting tired.

The youthful mistakes from Jed down is a concern.

f**k that s**t. Rick by brick, but what's being built is horrible. Tear it all down, and start over.

We got JG, so that's good. Get him some real receivers that get open.
Originally posted by HERN:
Still don't understand why this game got flexed.

Lol
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
McVay >>>>>>>>>>>>> Shanahan

Ya. We apparently have the West coast Jason Garrett who can call his own plays. As an overall coach, eehhhhh
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Dallas lost. That's something.

Woohoo

wow...skins held Zeke to 34 yards rushing...how the Hell did that happen
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Even the championships of the past are long distant memory.

The nearly 40% predicting a Niners win are hurting with false hope. The Rams have a team.

But the brick by brick thing is getting tired.

The youthful mistakes from Jed down is a concern.

f**k that s**t. Rick by brick, but what's being built is horrible. Tear it all down, and start over.

We got JG, so that's good. Get him some real receivers that get open.
I believe this little Pigs (Shanny and Lynch) is being built out of straw.
Share 49ersWebzone