LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS 🐏 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 7

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by snackdaddy:
Being a Rams fan I can tell you I'm concerned about this game. You guys have the kind of offense that can give their defense trouble. I know the Rams have the talent to put it together and start playing good defense. But it hasn't happened so far. Its been the offense that has carried the team. I think the Rams win but I wouldn't put money on them covering the spread. I think its something like 38-34. Probably something similar to last season. A couple mistakes and the Rams could be looking at their first loss.

you are just being nice. i love going old school with fans. do you remember joe namath when he played for you? joe namath as a ram. jonny unitas as a charger. oj as a niner, bad times in the nfl
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Keep it in your pants, buddy...for a few more hours.
I've lost interest in the York Santa Clara franchise.
This game might be it.

Besides, we're moving to SoCal next year, and though I'll never be a Rams fan, I'll have to see what not hating them feels like.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
This game might be it.

Besides, we're moving to SoCal next year, and though I'll never be a Rams fan, I'll have to see what not hating them feels like.

Ur on a niners forum still posting. Couldnt have lost that much interest
Originally posted by mayo49:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
With our lack of preparedness on defense, your fears will alleviate within the first 10 minutes of the game. This, despite fully knowing your offense given the scheme familiarity
agree, we will come out probably not ready to play on defense and then we will have to be told that the dc is still doing a good job
Originally posted by crabman82:
This game might be it.

Ur on a niners forum still posting. Couldnt have lost that much interest

Good point. However, if you knew what Ram game weekends used to be like for me, you'd give me a pass for airing my current indifference.

I'm sure I'm not the only 1970's-90's fan that's working all this stuff out.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
With our lack of preparedness on defense, your fears will alleviate within the first 10 minutes of the game. This, despite fully knowing your offense given the scheme familiarity
agree, we will come out probably not ready to play on defense and then we will have to be told that the dc is still doing a good job

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Good point. However, if you knew what Ram game weekends used to be like for me, you'd give me a pass for airing my current indifference.

I'm sure I'm not the only 1970's-90's fan that's working all this stuff out.

urban meyer gets a slap on the wrist for ignoring domestic violence. eddie gets banned for life for some minor shady real estate deal

The Yorks are pathetic.
I'm having a couple of pints before kick off. Gotta do something to keep this as painless as possible.
It's gonna be bad. Today might be a huge blow out.
The fan-base SOOO needs this win. I understand that we are heavy underdogs. I understand the football gods hate this team and exercised their hatred of this team with an unbelievable amount of injuries, injuries that have ended our season early. I understand that we're operating under a rookie HC who often show that he's a 2nd year HC with only 1 year and a half HC experience. I understand that we're operating with a roster devoid of talent. But we need this win, not yet another hard fought moral victory last minute loss.

By hook or crook, get this win
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Oct 21, 2018 at 11:04 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think CJ, Kittles, Breida, and Goodwin have big games on offense. DeFo, Foster, Warner and Thomas on D.
Share 49ersWebzone