LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 317 users in the forums

Jeff Hafley DB Coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by susweel:
Probably figured he'd take a more secure job because if Kyle continues on his losing trend the entire staff will be canned after next season.

MVP gets it.

Willing to bet?

Sus is an mvp of what exactly?
While the team has had injury issues, I hope we find one a db coach who teaches how to rip the ball from the other guys, to stick their hands in there so that the guy has a hard time bringing it in, not to mention gets in position to intercept. Hopefully we find someone better.

Also, If there is someone we should get should Saleh fails again, Clemson's DC comes to mind.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
Also, I dunno what he's talking about. The mod that created the poll also closed it with the following results:

GM didn't even vote for himself.. smh
Originally posted by evil:
Jumping ship

He got offered an opportunity to be a coordinator so he took it. It's a chance to grow and move up the ranks as a coach. Smart move if he aspires to one day get a crack at a HC'ing opportunity.

Im pretty sure it was suggested to him to look for other opportunities after his squad made other qbs look like superstars. Deforest buckner had more passes defensed than tartt mabin colbert moore williams reed. Jimmy ward did not defend a pass all season. Most of these players saw action in 10 or more games. Wtf. Hafley wasnt the person to make the right suggestions to saleh like, dont put my safeties 4 yards deep in the end zone when its a goal line snap. Nobody could figure out who had who on many plays. Like i said this guy just wasnt the right piece here. His unit underperformed significantly.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Probably figured he'd take a more secure job because if Kyle continues on his losing trend the entire staff will be canned after next season.

MVP gets it.

Willing to bet?

Sus is an mvp of what exactly?

thought the mods do not want distractions on things that have nothing to do with thread topics or is it ok for posters to do this cuz its sus
Weren't people calling for his head? So this works good, we can get someone else in to fix the DBs
Strange that the Foster thread got moved maybe an hour after he left the team but this one is still going strong.
10 pages on this fool?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
10 pages on this fool?

he is a bum,. he is an x niner. he means nothing so move it. maybe its being kept open for someone to defend him. lol
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

MVP gets it.

MVP of a fan forum, there's a lifetime achievement

Also, I dunno what he's talking about. The mod that created the poll also closed it with the following results:

Well, if that's the case, thl408 deserves it for actual contributions and making this a forum fans want to be a part of.

THL is the truth!

I had never even noticed THL before this poll, you guys know who the real MVP is

• dj43
Let's all stay on topic please.
  • dj43
Originally posted by dj43:
Let's all stay on topic please.

Better yet, since this guy is gone, let's just lock this puppy up and move on to https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/191832-coaching-staff-changes/
Share 49ersWebzone