LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

49ers omit Colin Kapernick from greatest moments against Packers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
All kidding aside he should be included. That was his most iconic game. Was the birth of #Kaepernicking

I didn't get to see that game, wish I did.

rewatch it then.

they replay all of the time on NFLNetwork esp during the offseason.

Yeah but it's not the same as seeing it when it happened. I think I won 200$ on a bet with a pessimistic 49er fan I was working with at the time.
How t f do you miss a niners playoff game?

Anyways

I remember thinking that it was a wrap because Colin threw a pick within the first 5 min of the game iirc. I was super nervous but Colins scrambling ability won the game.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 12, 2018 at 9:02 AM ]
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
didnt even know?

Lmao yea idk . Wasn't he calling games around that time?

he's actually retarded

Or a terrible liar
All kidding aside he should be included. That was his most iconic game. Was the birth of #Kaepernicking

I didn't get to see that game, wish I did.

rewatch it then.

they replay all of the time on NFLNetwork esp during the offseason.

Yeah but it's not the same as seeing it when it happened. I think I won 200$ on a bet with a pessimistic 49er fan I was working with at the time.
How t f do you miss a niners playoff game?

Anyways

I remember thinking that it was a wrap because Colin threw a pick within the first 5 min of the game iirc. I was super nervous but Colins scrambling ability won the game.

Live fire. I was SFC Pactiger those days.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
didnt even know?

Lmao yea idk . Wasn't he calling games around that time?

he's actually retarded

Or a terrible liar

I don't think these comments are either justified or necessary. Lynch has said his piece on the subject. Move on.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just an oversight.
The omission of Kaepernick was not the lone whiff in the gallery, which didn't actually focus on "top moments" in the series.
Most notably, the gallery also doesn't include a moment that is one of the most iconic plays in 49ers' history: Steve Young's touchdown pass to Terrell Owens - commonly known as The Catch II - that provided a 30-27 wild-card win over the Packers in January 1999.

Where is the fake outrage over this?
Originally posted by fropwns:
You do not have to like his stand, but any history that whitewashes him out of it is not the re-telling of the past; instead, it is a cowardly sham.

I agree with you on this. Some people act like the guy wasn't balling while he played for the niners. Same people calling him trash was kissing his ass when he was leading us to the Super Bowl and the playoffs. I saw plenty of Number 7 jerseys in the stands during that time. He destroyed Green Bay every time he played them. How many people remember the 400 yard passing game Kap had against them? I know I do..
I see Kap in many photos in that gallery. What are people crying about?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

They updated it, but he was in the background of 3 pics in the original post
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
This photo symbolizes the Yorks perfectly. This is their idea of a greatest moment of the York era...

Jeebus, that is sad.

Holy **** I thought you were joking.

York is pathetic.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

They updated it, but he was in the background of 3 pics in the original post

Looks like they did.

They got the captions totally screwed up, though. The ones from the Lambeau playoff game say 2013 Divisional, even though it was a Wild Card game, and the ones from the Candlestick playoff game say 2013 NFC Championship, even though it was a 2012 Divisional game.
We should give to kap for chance time. If we will signed to Kap then 49ers players will be happy and get a wins games for Kap?! Just do it. Signed to kap for one years! Come on!
We missed the playoff for 4 years! . You need to help about wins games?! I can help you here because i know about wins games. Trust me, brothers and sisters!
Originally posted by valrod33:
The omission of Kaepernick was not the lone whiff in the gallery, which didn't actually focus on "top moments" in the series.
Most notably, the gallery also doesn't include a moment that is one of the most iconic plays in 49ers' history: Steve Young's touchdown pass to Terrell Owens - commonly known as The Catch II - that provided a 30-27 wild-card win over the Packers in January 1999.

Where is the fake outrage over this?

they did include a punter getting ready to complete another failed drive. gotta glorify those 3 and outs!
Share 49ersWebzone