There are 217 users in the forums

Jimmy G vs CJB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners816:
CJ O'Sullivan....this is gonna put a dent in the supposed similar production. I hate it because I hate getting curb stomped by a rival but it is what it is.

Never forget!

Originally posted by NCommand:
CJ O'Sullivan....this is gonna put a dent in the supposed similar production. I hate it because I hate getting curb stomped by a rival but it is what it is.

Never forget!

What about turnover ratio doe?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
CJ is really good at turnovers
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Never forget!

What about turnover ratio doe?

He's even better than JG at that too. Accounts for at least 3 a game. LOL
Originally posted by 951NINER:
This thread is laughable. Should even have gotten this far unless enough of you really thought there was a QB controversy

I know lol. what a joke.
Originally posted by Antix:

He's mastered it. As a matter of fact, he finds more creative ways to do it each and every game!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
More triggers.

CJB gonna have to throw 50 times today. That's never a good thing.

these stats actually mean NOTHING lol
It's crazy that they are relatively close though, withCJ having to deal with more team injuries. That being said the level of play is clearly different with the eye test though.
Originally posted by Debryune:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
More triggers.

CJB gonna have to throw 50 times today. That's never a good thing.

these stats actually mean NOTHING lol
It's crazy that they are relatively close though, withCJ having to deal with more team injuries. That being said the level of play is clearly different with the eye test though.

you know what's not close about their stats though? and that CJ is also better at?

2018:
CJ Beathard: 7 INT's / 5 fumbles, 3 lost = 10 turnovers total
Jimmy Garoppolo: 3 INT's / 4 fumbles, 0 lost = 3 turnovers total

and that's why this thread is a joke and any case made against JG that Beathard is better in any way is invalid.

thanks
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 22, 2018 at 7:40 AM ]
First 3 games for each QB, not including this most recent one vs. the Rams

2018:
CJ Beathard: 5 INT's / 3 fumbles, 2 lost = 7 turnovers total
Jimmy Garoppolo: 3 INT's / 4 fumbles, 0 lost = 3 turnovers total

yikes

Never forget!

Kyle is a scheming fool getting numbers like that out of CJ

I don't really think our record would be much different with Jimmy if all the injuries had still happened. Hard to get any thing going when you are reshuffling units every week. Pass blocking breaks down and pass defense disappears. Jimmy might have fewer turnovers since his pocket awareness is better but other than that I don't think much would change.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by Antix:

He's mastered it. As a matter of fact, he finds more creative ways to do it each and every game!

Can't wait to see how he improves the butt fumble.
CJB - Critical Junction Bungling
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
This is a real thread?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't really think our record would be much different with Jimmy if all the injuries had still happened. Hard to get any thing going when you are reshuffling units every week. Pass blocking breaks down and pass defense disappears. Jimmy might have fewer turnovers since his pocket awareness is better but other than that I don't think much would change.

Wins over Arizona, San Diego, and Green Bay with Jimmy
Share 49ersWebzone