LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Jimmy G vs CJB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Would much rather have a guy that will come through in clutch moments(Montana) than someone that will just give you a great performance during the game but choke at the end (Romo).

Perfectly stated. But I guess it's like that movie "what about Bob," baby steps down the hall, baby steps into the elevator.
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 20, 2018 at 1:35 PM ]
More triggers.

CJB gonna have to throw 50 times today. That's never a good thing.

[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 21, 2018 at 6:05 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
More triggers.

If Niners can wear them down with the run we've got a shot.. But that's a big if.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If Niners can wear them down with the run we've got a shot.. But that's a big if.

No question that's our best shot...get Donald and Suh sprinting laterally and wear that DL down...then hit PA off successful runs. Totally control the clock and keep Goff on the bench.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 21, 2018 at 7:13 AM ]
WTF? No BeatHard top 10 sales?

Turnover machine
Step. Up. In. The. Pocket!!

f**k, it's not illegal to do this.
Originally posted by NCommand:
More triggers.

these stats actually mean NOTHING lol
CJ O'Sullivan....this is gonna put a dent in the supposed similar production. I hate it because I hate getting curb stomped by a rival but it is what it is.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Oct 21, 2018 at 2:25 PM ]
Hey guys you know who You are!!! so much for your false theories and defending of CJ. I love being right, so many of us are right and you guys couldn't be so wrong it's undeniable. It's actually laughable you might want to just leave the thread and not bother defending this guy anymore.

Maybe come back when he has another decent game who knows when

Originally posted by defenderDX:
these stats actually mean NOTHING lol

And we are forgetting to mention that Garoppolo played the hardest defense at the time at Minnesota opening day. One of those interceptions wasn't even his fault. When these CJ apologists have nowhere to go they throw out worthless stats. I'm surprised they keep talking....Actually I'm not.
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 21, 2018 at 2:28 PM ]
This guy has already given the Rams points. An easy field goal, he took a sack to take us out of field-goal range....that int as well. Was that the rams td drive? He really causes this team more than enough points.

I really hope keeps improving

Don't hold the ball too long, I don't take unnecessary Zack's, don't throw easy interceptions. Improving his accuracy I'm not sure if he can do that but let's hope he does
20 turnovers in this his 9th start. That's a ridiculous number.
it's not even a debate anymore. CJ is a proven liability.

Something Jimmy G never was.
This thread is laughable. Should even have gotten this far unless enough of you really thought there was a QB controversy
Share 49ersWebzone