There are 262 users in the forums

Who are you more mad at:

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Who are you more mad at:

Originally posted by jays9ers:
I mad at the coaching staff not coaching the basic fundamentals of football. Tackling and ball security.

It's kind of like Maslows Hierarchy of Needs. Kyle spends so much time on the top of the triangle with advanced idiosyncrasies that the basics are overlooked. We are victims of poor tackling, penalties, turnovers and our guys don't play as a unit. I agree..all symptoms of lack of basics.
Denise, for thinking her fat husband and fat/bald son could run this once proud franchise
Originally posted by Niners99:
Armstead is actually a good run defender. Nobody pays any attention to him because he doesn't rush the passer, but hes been a solid player. Not 1st round solid, but still.

he did make a nice play yesterday against Gurley in the 1st qtr.
Hard to get mad at the pathetic, to be honest. The only thing that would make me mad at this point is if they win some meaningless games. Time for the full on tank.
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
I'm angry with Shanalynch offseason moves, this team is garbage. And no, McKinnon wouldn't have made a difference. He's a 3rd down back. Meanwhile, there's no number 1 wide receiver that can get open, so out of frustration Jimmy G trys to make plays himself and tears his ACL.

I agree with this! JG was clearly frustrated by a lack of where to go with the ball. It doesn't seem like the receivers keep going if the play design isn't open, they slow down and accept they are covered.

This team seems to be made of glass (except for iron men Buckner and Beathard). They miss tackles because if they hit someone they go out injured - Ward, Foster, Sherman, Breida, Pettis, Garcon (!! he was a tough guy before he got here), etc.
Originally posted by pete98146:
I mad at the coaching staff not coaching the basic fundamentals of football. Tackling and ball security.

It's kind of like Maslows Hierarchy of Needs. Kyle spends so much time on the top of the triangle with advanced idiosyncrasies that the basics are overlooked. We are victims of poor tackling, penalties, turnovers and our guys don't play as a unit. I agree..all symptoms of lack of basics.

Well put - excellent, excellent summary of the problem.
At this point I'm more mad at the "whiners" of our fan-base. It's just embarrassing. They are the real roody poo
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 23, 2018 at 8:44 AM ]
Originally posted by HearstFan:

Originally posted by HearstFan:
Originally posted by pete98146:

Tackling is a league wide issue and its because the lack of time in pads teams get in the offseason. Teams don't have the time to go over basics anymore. These guys should know the basics of football by now.

My major complaint is the over valuing of the current players. We should have done more in the offseason and hopefully they have learned that lesson.

Now with all that said I thought we were a 9 win team going into the season. Now that we are minus Jimmy G and McKinnon I think that drops about 4-5 wins. Not too mention the several games Goodwin, Foster, Sherman have missed.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
At this point I'm more mad at the "whiners" of our fan-base. It's just embarrassing. They are the real roody poo

Lol I agree. Meanwhile on twitter the smarter people believe in the big picture. Let's see how next year goes before people start jumping off the bridge. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 24, 2018 at 1:35 AM ]
Hey I am mad at all of you guys for having no faith in St Kyle.

I mean after all we have won one more game then this time last year, an improvement right?

• bud49
  • Veteran
Tomsula and Shanny. Winning Percentage.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/TomsJi0.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/ShanKy0.htm

Not that either one is great but that is bad.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Lol I agree. Meanwhile on twitter the smarter people believe in the big picture. Let's see how next year goes before people start jumping off the bridge. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

I wonder what social media would have been like in Bill Walsh's first two seasons.
way too soon to know how CJ will develop. Kirk Cousins was a 4th round pick and after RG3's insane rookie year, everyone thought Kirk was a career backup, in that time.

Did Kirk have 5 fumbles and 6 INTs in his 1st 4 starts into his 2nd yr? Come on now

I'm mad at injuries and this ridiculous lopsided turnover ratio.....Oh and s**tty CJ beathard
Originally posted by bud49:
Tomsula and Shanny. Winning Percentage.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/TomsJi0.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/ShanKy0.htm

Not that either one is great but that is bad.

Bill Walsh started out 8-24 in his 1st two seasons along with 79 turnovers...everyone in here would have wanted him out if we were in the social media age.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I wonder what social media would have been like in Bill Walsh's first two seasons.

HA right, everyone and the infinite football wisdom would have been blaming him for everything
Share 49erswebzone