Who are you more mad at:

Who are you more mad at:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Garbage? time for a wake up call son:
Goodwin might have been the best move anyone made that offseason.
Gould has been solid.
Juszczyk has been very good.
K'Waun has been decent.
Dumerville did his job.
then they dumped elvis and told us marsh and aa would take his job and no one can take theirs. ok

and where is he playing now? Oh that's right no-where. The guy is like 33-34.
had we not knee jerked in our haste to love up on aa and marsh, we could have kept elvis which may have meant he would not have retired. who cares how old he is.. if you do not think he could have made a better impact than those clowns. well i just do not know
Most mad at?

The Yorks. It all starts with them. Bad decisions right & left. I have some hope for ShanLynch, but it's going to take time and some patience.

As far as injuries, I've always been afraid that, while he has great talent, Garappolo has always seemed a bit fragile. Not that surprised he went down. Hope it changes, but there is a bit of History.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
I challenge you to expand your limited view of thinking.

1. The 49ers weren't winning the Super Bowl this year.
2. We have cap space, but why waste it on the garbage class of last year, knowing who was available this year. (You seem severely incapable of patience and advanced planning).
3. McGlinchey has proven to be more valuable then the second tier pass rushers available last year. KNOWING the draft class and free agent class of pass rushers that were going to be available this year.

Start there, and stop your clown posts

lynch said he was committed to improving all aspects. fail in pass rush,. stood still foolishly aside from pettis in the wide outs. he could have spent the 9 mill on ward for someone else who could have contributed. oh in regards to your super bowl thing. i am not the one running around predicting 10 or 11 wins for this team. it was a 8 win team at best but that is no excuse for setting here and watching the defense regress and despite the capitol invested in the secondary. they are still garbage aside from sherman. and the stuff that hurt us last year like penalties and mistakes are still there. sorry you can not take a critique without being thin skinned. yes we have cap space. did it make sense to waste it on ward aa marsh. smith etc
I'm not mad at anybody; just disappointed. You can't blame the players if they get drafted too high since they have no control over that. Unless the player ends up like Aldon Smith or just doesn't really give any effort. All these guys are trying but if they don't have the ability what are they supposed to do.
I don't blame the management either because they want to win and make their decisions based on their scouting and gut feelings. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. I know we all want every pick to be a pro bowler but that's not reality. I'm sure Lynch and Shanny see the same things we do but there isn't much that can be done that will make much of a difference at this point. I don't want to start trading draft picks for guys that won't help. I also don't see the point in trading young players who may show improvement by the end of the season. Sometimes being a fan is almost as hard as being a player.
Fluffy Evans
I'm mad at injuries and that's about it in year #2.
Armstead is actually a good run defender. Nobody pays any attention to him because he doesn't rush the passer, but hes been a solid player. Not 1st round solid, but still.
We stink.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Armstead is actually a good run defender. Nobody pays any attention to him because he doesn't rush the passer, but hes been a solid player. Not 1st round solid, but still.

he will be getting an extension soon, I think.
Head Coach and General Manager

I'm just frustrated. I wish John Lynch would be more aggressive.
My father! For walking out on me when I was only two.....

Oops....wrong thread...
Most upset at Trent Baalke. Just think of how draft picks this guy had and he missed on soooooooo many. The reason why the Niners are in the shape they are in now is we are too young and inexperienced. Sure the injuries don't help but we should have a fully seasoned and experienced team loaded with veteran players but we don't...far from it.

I lay much blame on ol gravel voice.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
My father! For walking out on me when I was only two.....

Oops....wrong thread...

Did he walk or run ?
I mad at the coaching staff not coaching the basic fundamentals of football. Tackling and ball security.
Share 49erswebzone