Who are you more mad at:

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who are you more mad at:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)

Blaming jimmy for his injury is pathetic

Yep. Blame to Jimmy Garoppolo for his injured. He was stupid his responsible for injured. He was fault his injured. And blame McKinnon for injured, too.

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Not mad at anyone. It's a game.

Disappointed. Frustrated. But not mad. I try to save mad for things that matter in life.

All of this
Disappointed is the word. The free agency class last year is garbage. This year isn't as bad. Foster and Kittle we good gets last year. But we need to do a lot better this upcoming draft and few agency. After losing to the Cards I'm not sure if this team is worth my time this year.
Originally posted by fly15:
dude I get that, but that injury was 100% on Jimmy. Taking extra hits is just foolish/unnecessary when you are a 20 million dollar franchise QB. He should have just went out of bounds. (He will learn)

Blaming jimmy for his injury is pathetic

oh really? so when coach says don't take unnecessary hits and he takes one, it's not his fault. Lol okay bud...
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Disappointed is the word. The free agency class last year is garbage. This year isn't as bad. Foster and Kittle we good gets last year. But we need to do a lot better this upcoming draft and few agency. After losing to the Cards I'm not sure if this team is worth my time this year.

Garbage? time for a wake up call son:
Goodwin might have been the best move anyone made that offseason.
Gould has been solid.
Juszczyk has been very good.
K'Waun has been decent.
Dumerville did his job.
Shoot, i'm Just mad because i am so stoooopid!
First off , i wanted to keep AA another yr...he was almost there. But if he can't cut it in. 5 yrs, why did I think he would in 6? Estupido!

Then i was sure that kyle + a great QB would beat anybody.. Those two together? Unbeatable. Gads did i ever overcook that one. And , of course, i was so sure of that i bet on the over in wins, at 8.5. So 3 more Ls and i just flushed 500 smackers down the tubes. Talk about stupid.

But with JLynch knowing everyone in NFL both as a player, broadcaster, HOF DB, he could do no wrong. Here i have to admit i didn't really believe they were doing a complete do-over except for Joe S and Buck. Turning over 43 guys. Wow!. But they were serious. Initially i thot, hell yeah. We stink, get rid of them all. Then later i realized that you just cannot go our and hire /draft 43 guys overnite, or in a yr, or two yrs, and probably not in 3 either . I was stung by emotional exuberance...i believe is the term.

Going with a rook DC....sure , why not. Might as well bring in the guy kyle wants and coach him up. Whoops on that one....you can't bring in a LB coach with no DC experience on an entirely new team and expect a decent D. It just doesnt' happen that way. Way over reached here, and was way,,, way off base. Zowiie. Now it looks like we have to have a Wade Phillips type DC...because training all the entire team AND the DC all up...that just doesn't work...don't believe it? Just look at tape of last 22 games.

Hmmm...can't make all drafts and all FAs right, but not protecting JG once we had him was just dumb. This is not on me. This's is on them. JL and esp Kyle. Taking a hotshot WR/RB before protecting our main man....estoooopido. Esp kyle.

ERs...in football, just like in hospitals, you can't get by without great ones. That be us. And nobody in the wings either. Double ouch. WE don't do jack until we have not just a top flite ER...but two. Yeah, we need both.l

Thot kyle could do no wrong. I guess i missed the part where i didnt' realize he was a micromanager, and had to have everything perfect...just the way he wanted it. Getting rid of Trent brown? That was a F/up . Shoulda kept him despite being overweight, and moved him to RG for a yr. Then let him go. This way? It was bad , guys.

The old saw about buying an O but developing a D...i never paid that much credence. It is very definitely true. YOu can scheme O but you gotta have the talent for D. We don't.

Man, 12 DBs in camp this yr. 'This was the yr we hit it big on D. Unh uhn. We had zero talent in camp for DBs and who knew that AC and spoon would go backwards? This is probably on a green, and i mean real green DC. I like Saleh...but we have to have a bona fide DC. Kyle has proved he can't do both. He tries but it just isn't happening.

This is the yr the injury curse disappears. Why/ becauase it's time. Oopsss....WRONG again. We be f ed on injuries. Hard to believe.

So there it is, my stupidity thinking everything would go just dandy. It didnt. We look horrid. Any hope? Nope. Not this yr.
Next yr...in Jerusalem.
Jimmy for not running out of bounds.
Pasodoc you would've hit your bet if jimmy g didn't get injured. 4-2 already halfway there before this game today. Not your fault.
I'm mad that I drank the Kool Aid after Jimmy G got signed....but then again, too many injuries
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Gould has been solid.
K'Waun has been decent.
Dumerville did his job.
then they dumped elvis and told us marsh and aa would take his job and no one can take theirs. ok

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by red42x:
I'm mad that I drank the Kool Aid after Jimmy G got signed....but then again, too many injuries

do not kick yourself. alot of people. and sadly lynch and kyle let that little win streak over value the team going into this year
Thomas is being mis managed...im not mad at him

AA is given way too many opportunties....cant get mad at him.

Saleh is pulling the strings here...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
AA
He suxs
Originally posted by cciowa:
Gould has been solid.
K'Waun has been decent.
Dumerville did his job.
then they dumped elvis and told us marsh and aa would take his job and no one can take theirs. ok

and where is he playing now? Oh that's right no-where. The guy is like 33-34.
Originally posted by cciowa:
do not kick yourself. alot of people. and sadly lynch and kyle let that little win streak over value the team going into this year

I challenge you to expand your limited view of thinking.

1. The 49ers weren't winning the Super Bowl this year.
2. We have cap space, but why waste it on the garbage class of last year, knowing who was available this year. (You seem severely incapable of patience and advanced planning).
3. McGlinchey has proven to be more valuable then the second tier pass rushers available last year. KNOWING the draft class and free agent class of pass rushers that were going to be available this year.

Start there, and stop your clown posts
Share 49ersWebzone