LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

TV schedule has been moved

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
They should flex all their prime time games

Not only that... but please don't wear those sick ass throwbacks this year. This team IS NOT worthy
Good! were a embarrassment, no need to broadcast it more than the MNF beating were about to take in GB
Good grief. So much whining. I'm glad the team has more grit than the fans
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fandemonium:

They just lost to the cardinals didn't see much grit.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Don't blame them at all I wouldn't want this team in Prime Time either. I wonder if this will make this sad sack of a team feel any different about themselves?
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Not only that... but please don't wear those sick ass throwbacks this year. This team IS NOT worthy

THIS
1 down 1 to go
They are not going to put the 49ers on Sunday night if they can avoid it. Would you? Look at this team.
They should flex them out of the league.
Originally posted by Curlin:
They should flex them out of the league.

Alabama could probably beat them.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

THIS
I'm betting 90% of the fans, myself included bought Jimmy G throwbacks instead of other guys on the team. Would be interesting to see fans show up in those.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
They should flex all their prime time games

They can't. ESPN must be kicking themselves. They'll be forced to commentate their way through a whole game of ours. Making up BS along the way.

They won't trust us again for another few years to put us back on Monday night.

The Giants as well. That monday night game will be two teams most people won't watch outside of Cali and New York.
Originally posted by susweel:

If you watched the game you would have seen the niners pushing around the cards all day. CJ's 5 turnovers lost the game.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by susweel:

If you watched the game you would have seen the niners pushing around the cards all day. CJ's 5 turnovers lost the game.

I agree.. The Cardinals didn't have 250 yards of offense.

You can call the 49ers a dumb team. An undisciplined team, one of the worse teams, bit not the worse in spite of what happened. They beat themselves every week. Anyone that would rather watch the Cardinals (I read that somewhere in here) hasn't watched the Cardinals this year.
Originally posted by walker807:

The 4th and 19 int not on cj on shanny.
Share 49ersWebzone