• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Was he out there???

Ummmmmmm

He got about 10 snaps and didn't have any pressures... not that far along from MarshMallow

LOL. Funny how once this guy gets active Marsh has his best game.

Ikr

I hope this dude gets more snaps and some sacks, then Mr Ballerina might get more sacks too...
10 no show plays Marsh better watch out!
This is one sick joke. It's either this guy or marsh lol. Everyone around here was begging for an edge rusher and we didn't get s**t.

This off-season was proof that GMs/Coaches don't always know better.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Oct 8, 2018 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
This is one sick joke. It's either this guy or marsh lol. Everyone around here was begging for an edge rusher and we didn't get s**t.

I'm with ya as far as needing a pass rush, but who was gonna be the saving grace for SF this off season? Who was the stud we missed out on in FA? Who should we have drafted at 9? I wanted Landry but a team moved a head of us in the 2nd.

We wanted a upgrade, but sometimes there isn't someone to get.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 8, 2018 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm with ya as far as needing a pass rush, but who was gonna be the saving grace for SF this off season? Who was the stud we missed out on in FA? Who should we have drafted at 9? I wanted Landry but a team moved a head of us in the 2nd.

Man I could go and refresh our memories and look up all the free agents/pass rushers in the draft/ or pass rushers that were traded for but that's not the point really. There were some mediocre free agents available, but I bet I could find 5 that would contribute more than marsh.

My main point was that this staff did absolutely nothing because they thought marsh and armstead was enough.

Landry was the only option (the one I wanted to) and at this point he only has 1 sack for the season. he's played well, but as we're constantly reminded but certain posters, things like Qb pressures, hurries etc just don't count. They're meaningless, it's all about dem sacks bay-bee, and right now he has the same amount as Marsh.
Marsh has one almost sack too.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

Landry was the only option (the one I wanted to) and at this point he only has 1 sack for the season. he's played well, but as we're constantly reminded but certain posters, things like Qb pressures, hurries etc just don't count. They're meaningless, it's all about dem sacks bay-bee, and right now he has the same amount as Marsh.

Landry was my favorite . But I would have been content with Davenport. Dude has a high ceiling and he looks good so far. Wasn't my guy but I would have understood and learned to love the pick. Then Arden key . Or even Ogbonnio. Or sweat . Man just anything to show we got a future or at least addressing it. Instead just stuck our heads in the sand.

All those have much higher upside than marsh. By no means am I saying they are our saviors and franchise edge rushers.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
i REMEMBER this guy giving us fit late in the game... he looked wreckless out there...

maybe it's time to give him some time along with JULIAN...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
Who should they have spent a truckload of money on????
No one worthy has been available, why jump the shark 2 years into a complete rebuild when '19 has always been the best looking draft and FA classes.

Will bungle it by drafting another Stanford lineman.

Lynch has drafted one Stanford guy and apparently that's the only place he looks. Passed on the Corner that everyone had him picking from there.

Bunch of clowns on here atm.
May not be Stanford lineman but they are PAC10 I think he might just need to look somewhere else besides there in this upcoming draft.

Saying "we" as a franchise. Our draft board is built by staff who have a fetish for pac 10. Garnett thomas armstead buckner. One for four in first round. We dont have staff to coach these guys up so we need the skills taught elsewhere hence why we should go FA.

So we drafted smart defensive guys who aren't being coached up by a smart guy(s)

Welp it was a good run lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Good luck, Ryan - we hardly knew you.
Thank you for your service.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Good luck, Ryan - we hardly knew you.

Dwelley for atleast 2 sacks
Share 49ersWebzone