LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

*pre offseason thread ; when the dust settles WHO WILL BE BETTER ? VERNON OR KITTLE?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

*pre offseason thread ; when the dust settles WHO WILL BE BETTER ? VERNON OR KITTLE?

THE DUKE

VS

THE KID

Vernon, since he was a winner and a SB champion.

We don't have winners anymore. I want winners.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Vernon, since he was a winner and a SB champion.

We don't have winners anymore. I want winners.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

great man and great person. Need his leadership in the defensive meetings right now.
Kittle has the potential to be better, but that just means Kittle will be very very good bc VD was very good and still a decent player..
Vernon has made some memorable moments for the Niners. Kittle has done nothing of significance so far.

I doubt kittle will ever have a 13 TD season, but he does rack up yards.
Long ways to go, but I think Kittle could end up with the better career, simply because Shanahan schemes him wide open at least once every game it seems like. I love that he looks to truck defenders unlike VD who tried to juke them.
Holeeeeeeeeee. Sheeeeet
dude is beyond impressive. At this rate he is HOF caliber.

Alot can happen tho. knock on wood and I'm not going to explain what can happen because of all the bad luck this team is enduring.
Kittle! Kittle didn't have to be sent to the locker room before he started ballin. Kittle could be an all time great.

Not even close.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Vernon has made some memorable moments for the Niners. Kittle has done nothing of significance so far.

I doubt kittle will ever have a 13 TD season, but he does rack up yards.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 18, 2018 at 5:02 PM ]
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Not even close.

For who?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not even close.

For who?

Vernon had tremendous physical gifts, was fast, and was a great blocker. But VD was an underachiever. Kittle has already shown that he can play consistently and electrify. Certainly he has to keep doing this, but to me he is already outclassed Davis.

Of course, Vernon wasn't the same after he got trucked by Kam Chancellor.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not even close.

For who?

Vernon had tremendous physical gifts, was fast, and was a great blocker. But VD was an underachiever. Kittle has already shown that he can play consistently and electrify. Certainly he has to keep doing this, but to me he is already outclassed Davis.

Of course, Vernon wasn't the same after he got trucked by Kam Chancellor.

And Kittle has much better hands then Vernon. Soft versus cast-iron frypan. Kittle just fits in the West Coast offense system nicely, whereas Vernon was mostly a decoy it seems.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Dec 18, 2018 at 6:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone