There are 252 users in the forums

Is this team just soft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is this team just soft

It is starting to look like we may be a little soft. Maybe I'm an old school old man, okay I am an old school old man.

This defense plays like they are afraid to hurt anyone, and our players seem to made of glass.

Is it coaching? training staff? Or simply the luck of the draft?

We need some bullies.
No, every team goes through this. It's just bad luck bro

but yeah, we are probably soft. Sherman is probably regretting signing here.
  • thl408
It was hard when Kyle woke up today.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
It is starting to look like we may be a little soft. Maybe I'm an old school old man, okay I am an old school old man.

This defense plays like they are afraid to hurt anyone, and our players seem to made of glass.

Is it coaching? training staff? Or simply the luck of the draft?

We need some bullies.
now you have went and done it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by thl408:
It was hard when Kyle woke up today.

How you know ?
It's this goddamn vegan diet fad, these dudes eating tofu nowdays. TOFU WILL BREAK YOU!!!
No stop this garbage. The Patriots are getting riddled with injuries as well. Lots of injuries don't make teams soft.

For crying out loud the most finesse position on the roster is QB and we had our starter go out because he didn't run out of bounds on 3rd and long trying to make a play happen and our backup QB would run through a wall if he thought it could get us a first down.

Just really, really bad luck. It's super aggravating but not it has nothing to do with being soft.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
It's this goddamn vegan diet fad, these dudes eating tofu nowdays. TOFU WILL BREAK YOU!!!

This organization probably adopted Colin Kaepernick's vegan diet for their training regiment.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This organization probably adopted Colin Kaepernick's vegan diet for their training regiment.

Yea I was just thinking this, Kap probably did start it! I'm telling you man, these soft proteins change you, look what happened to him.
Maybe in part it is a reaction to the new rules?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
or maybe its cuz of the kyle philosophy that we will be quick and fast run away from people trick people and then i will pat myself on my back for my ingenuity. how is that working.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yes. I have never, EVER seen so many injuries. This is pathetic. Comes down to conditioning and stretching. Fire whoever is in charge of pregame stretches.
We got smaller on D for more speed.
Ironically Reuben Foster didn't get fake injured this week.
Share 49ersWebzone