There are 161 users in the forums

Was this the worst game of all time?

I'm here watching all the highlight shows looking for SOME clips of this game, and I think every single game but 49ers/Chargers has been shown!

Man, the anti Niner, anti Charger bias is real.

Instead I have to be shown Saints 33, Giants 14......Packers 22, Bills, 0......
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I'm here watching all the highlight shows looking for SOME clips of this game, and I think every single game but 49ers/Chargers has been shown!

Man, the anti Niner, anti Charger bias is real.

Instead I have to be shown Saints 33, Giants 14......Packers 22, Bills, 0......

Worst game ever man straight up wasn't even close
[ Edited by Zachary on Sep 30, 2018 at 11:39 PM ]
no..?
Nah. The worse game was chi vs tb.
No. Not even close.
late starting pacific games never get any run on the highlight shows (except old school espn nfl primetime).
Of all time? Lol....case of the mondays thread.
  • Jiks
Pretty much. We are the new Browns.
yes only a win would make it worse
This is the Niners 68th year in the NFL and I know this was not the worst game ever. I have seen many worse than this as recently as last year.

unfortunaely, two 1-2 footballs teams battling with no prime time players = no one showing s**t.. you didnt miss much anyway...

Started out hot, stupid clock management before half time, defense is atrocious, had a chance at the end but a pick off an OL to another OL seals the game for LA.. typical finding new ways to lose.
[ Edited by Stevec9932 on Oct 1, 2018 at 9:43 AM ]
the worse game ever for the 49ers? no way..we were driving, held the lead twice and were so close to a win.
No. Obviously you were not around for those late 70's teams.
January 9, 1988.
Worst Niner game ever.
Vikings playoff loss.
Hideous.
Who watches tv? Go find highlights online. Save us from pointless threads kthxbye
Share 49erswebzone