There are 189 users in the forums

First post ever let me say...

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
If anyone says that harbaugh had to go then your ok with the state of the team. Fact is b4 harbaugh we suffered with little direction and after harbaugh we seem to be drifting again.. I loved the harbaugh era
Originally posted by T-9ers:
Perhaps we expected too much after that stellar finish we had last year. We got young coaches, young players and it's clear we aren't a contender yet. Just trying to keep my thoughts positive, maybe the adversity makes us better moving forward.

We aren't expecting too much. How much do you pay for your tickets? How many missed tackles did you see today? Who wraps up anymore? These are fundamentals and the defense lacks them. Coaching sucks too.

AND HOW ABOUT PUNTING THE f**kING BALL OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE END OF A HALF? STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Klaus Wilmsmeyer would have punted into the 3rd row.....
[ Edited by Curlin on Sep 30, 2018 at 10:14 PM ]
I expect the offensive genius to have no issue with 4 downs and 47 secs, to call plays with the best interest of your team in mind. These are the coaches developing our players.. I'm not sold. Damn save the uniforms for next year
100% agree. Got some pieces here. I think it's one of those things that will work to our advantage that the league may not know this yet. We get some help in key areas we're gunna surprise a lot of people. Also agree on the DC. Our fundamentals are lacking and when that happens coaching is a lot to blame.
Look you pay for what you get.. Fitzpatrick was there for the taking but instead you trade your starting tackle and then draft one with the first pick. You let your pro bowl safty walk for the sorry ass replacements that now can't stay healthy.. remember ahkelo Witherspoon was a rookie last season and he replaced reshard Robinson... Still wasn't enough for them not to address.. the same coach was ok with hoyer being the starter going and Beathard the back up. How many " monitered situations have turned into a signing.. the Rams go get 2 corners with pro bowl pedigree and we monitered while they took action. It shows on the field.. Alfred Morris taking reps away from Breida is another head scratcher.. shanahan guy
Aldrick Robinson is looking pretty good with minnesota. Kittle is decent but macdonald wasn't bad and kittle drops passes just the same. Normally when a team gets rid of position players it's because they have other options it's a setback trading a player just to draft that same position.
Originally posted by 9erfaith4life:
Look you pay for what you get.. Fitzpatrick was there for the taking but instead you trade your starting tackle and then draft one with the first pick. You let your pro bowl safty walk for the sorry ass replacements that now can't stay healthy.. remember ahkelo Witherspoon was a rookie last season and he replaced reshard Robinson... Still wasn't enough for them not to address.. the same coach was ok with hoyer being the starter going and Beathard the back up. How many " monitered situations have turned into a signing.. the Rams go get 2 corners with pro bowl pedigree and we monitered while they took action. It shows on the field.. Alfred Morris taking reps away from Breida is another head scratcher.. shanahan guy

You might want to sober up some before posting some dumb, incoherent stuff....
Oh yeah how is that bears defense working out with for them.. Fanzio was ours and we screwed that up.. now we have Saleh and what's that doing for us..... I for one prayed it wouldn't be this way after Jeb " it's my team, tantrum" That does qualify him as a roody pooh
Whose drunk..? Incoherent? That's fact.. I'm talking about the safty Fitzpatrick.. what are you smoking
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

What you just posted is dumb

Brown the rt traded to New England on draft day ...Niners drafted mcglinsky (T) with their first pick 9th overall... Mika Fitzpatrick safety who plays for Miami drafted 11th overall
Originally posted by 9erfaith4life:
Brown the rt traded to New England on draft day ...Niners drafted mcglinsky (T) with their first pick 9th overall... Mika Fitzpatrick safety who plays for Miami drafted 11th overall

Come on surely you actually pay attention to the team... Or are you just dumb
Originally posted by Curlin:
We aren't expecting too much. How much do you pay for your tickets? How many missed tackles did you see today? Who wraps up anymore? These are fundamentals and the defense lacks them. Coaching sucks too.

AND HOW ABOUT PUNTING THE f**kING BALL OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE END OF A HALF? STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Klaus Wilmsmeyer would have punted into the 3rd row.....

My point is maybe we aren't that good, not many team are good enough to deal with what we've lost. Expectations don't equal wins in this league, so the fans can expect all they want, it makes no difference. It can get people fired though, but we haven't exactly seen enough to pin point blame. Although Saleh seems to be a start, he can't tackle for these guys who have been taught how to wrap up since they were kids. Maybe they're just too soft.
[ Edited by T-9ers on Oct 1, 2018 at 8:08 AM ]
Originally posted by Stanley:
I don't see this being encouraging. It's the same old nonsense - mental errors and missed tackling. Yes we have injuries, but are those injured really impact players? This team lacks overall talent, especially on defense.

It's one thing to play a tough game and lose, but continuing to lose the way we're losing is not acceptable and excruciating to watch.

Of course injuries were to impact players. Staley especially, Goodwin??? Not to mention all of her other injuries I think that makes up for way way way more than two points. At least we will probably get a top-five draft pick but knowing our luck we won't be able to get the best pass rusher
Originally posted by Stanley:
I don't see this being encouraging. It's the same old nonsense - mental errors and missed tackling. Yes we have injuries, but are those injured really impact players? This team lacks overall talent, especially on defense.

It's one thing to play a tough game and lose, but continuing to lose the way we're losing is not acceptable and excruciating to watch.

Lol what? Id say losing your starting QB, RB, LT, #1 CB, FS, SS are all impact players.
Share 49erswebzone