LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
This game is to prove we aren't the worst team in the league. If all of our starters don't get injured, this should be a convincing win.

Rosen gonna light our defense up
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
This game is to prove we aren't the worst team in the league. If all of our starters don't get injured, this should be a convincing win.

What starters? Their all injured.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

He's a rookie, but if he get's hot, he can do some damage.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

He's a rookie, but if he get's hot, he can do some damage.

If we've learned one thing playing AZ...their backup (or in this case rookie) QB always rips our defense a new one.
Breida should run wild on their defense
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wanna bet someone that the cardinals will win.

Of course you do.
the battle of bottom dwellers!
Battle for #1 pick.

It's time to make Rosen look like a hall of famer
Originally posted by Niners99:
Im normally never one to blame the training staff on injuries in a brutal sport, but you kind of have to start wondering if they aren't preparing the players properly after you see this epidemic of injuries in 4 weeks.

We have guys dropping left and right. Sometimes on consecutive plays. Is it poor conditioning? Bad fundamentals/mechanics? Just horrible luck? Its gone on far too long since the start of last year to be just bad luck.

For some reason theres always either a Niner down injured, a Niner penalized, or a Niner missing a tackle. Its getting frustrating. I know its a lost season, but just like last year, were good enough to win games, but we cant stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Hard to blame Staley's injury on the trainer, lol. Two guys rolled up on his leg. If there is anything to blame it is the scheme that decided it was ok to never block Derwin James.

Regarding the highlighted part, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I am expecting something bad to happen on every single play ... every one. Penalty (which was actually not a problem yesterday), injury, missed tackle / assignment, dropped pass, etc. I would also include the bad calls (or non calls) not seeming to go their way. Like that block in that back that was not called. How can a whole field of officials miss that? It happened about 1 foot from where the ball carrier was

Niners 41

Cardinals 10
4.5 point favorites
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
4.5 point favorites

anyone wanna bet?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Breida should run wild on their defense

The worst run defense that the 49ers have seen this season. Hope Breida and Morris heal up a bit and eat their Wheaties because that DL is g-a-r-b-a-g-e outside of Chandler Jones who is primarily a pass rusher.

Also the ball should never be thrown anywhere in the general direction of Patrick Peterson.
Buckner is gonna have a Khalil Mack kinda game.
Share 49ersWebzone