LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

The Cardinals suck. We can win this game. If we don't let's tank.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
So your saying that if we beat Ariterrible next week our season is saved?
Originally posted by socal1632:
So your saying that if we beat Ariterrible next week our season is saved?

Where on earth did I say that lmao. Saying "we can win this game" means exactly what it means. Don't overthink it dude.
We will win this game. I'm convinced Arizona will be picking first overall this year.
Got a good shot for a nice little rebound game here. Cards are weak. A division win could do a lot for the confidence of these guys. Let's get this W and keep rollin.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
We will win this game. I'm convinced Arizona will be picking first overall this year.

I hope they don't pick Bosa

Maybe Ed Oliver will be their pick?
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Now that you said that you know they are going to have to select bosa....
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Now that you said that you know they are going to have to select bosa....

They need to build around Rosen. If there's no LT or WR worth the pick, sell to a team moving up for a QB/Oliver/Bosa.
Im normally never one to blame the training staff on injuries in a brutal sport, but you kind of have to start wondering if they aren't preparing the players properly after you see this epidemic of injuries in 4 weeks.

We have guys dropping left and right. Sometimes on consecutive plays. Is it poor conditioning? Bad fundamentals/mechanics? Just horrible luck? Its gone on far too long since the start of last year to be just bad luck.

For some reason theres always either a Niner down injured, a Niner penalized, or a Niner missing a tackle. Its getting frustrating. I know its a lost season, but just like last year, were good enough to win games, but we cant stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
Rosen thinking he's gonna be getting some throwing practice in on Sun.

Cardinals are gonna win.
I really don't care. Need to find something other than football to do on Sundays. I hate this damn game. Only sixteen games and too many major injuries that can ruin an entire season.

And our defense sucks. It's like this godforsaken team can never have a decent offense and a decent defense at the same time.
This game is to prove we aren't the worst team in the league. If all of our starters don't get injured, this should be a convincing win.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Im normally never one to blame the training staff on injuries in a brutal sport, but you kind of have to start wondering if they aren't preparing the players properly after you see this epidemic of injuries in 4 weeks.

We have guys dropping left and right. Sometimes on consecutive plays. Is it poor conditioning? Bad fundamentals/mechanics? Just horrible luck? Its gone on far too long since the start of last year to be just bad luck.

For some reason theres always either a Niner down injured, a Niner penalized, or a Niner missing a tackle. Its getting frustrating. I know its a lost season, but just like last year, were good enough to win games, but we cant stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Actually, it's been 5 straight years now...like you said...it's an "epidemic."
Sad reality is we're only 4 games into the season and I'm ready for the season to be over with already.
Share 49ersWebzone