There are 319 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

• bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by bud49:
I'm just getting tired of all this wait till next year crap that seems to be happening every year since little boy York decided he could not co exist with a certain HC.

And Harbs' last yr why did they do go 8-8 and miss the playoffs? Half the damn team was injured and old.

People seem to forget that they DID try to give Harbs and extension at one pt and he said no. WTF you gonna do about that?

Most teams don't win games if their starting QB goes down for the yr. this wasn't a team chalk full of proven stud vets because it was a total rebuild.

Can we stop crying about 2015 or is it too soon for some people? Good lord get over it.
Like I said before I will take Harbs 10 to 1 over this crew anyday. Just like a broken record they gonna be good next year when they get everybody back just wait and see hear the same ole same ole every year and what happens Poop. I like Jimmy G but who the heck said he was a franchise QB does 7 to 8 games tell you that? Don't get me wrong I hope he is but I will wait for a while before I crown him savior of all.
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 7, 2018 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Karma:
McKinnon was going to be a playmaker. Goodwin is on the cusp of being one. Breida has definitely been a game changer. Kittle is reminding me more of Jason Witten everyday.

I think the players we have been adding are getting us closer, but I know how you feel. This is demoralizing.

The bigger problem is we can never get them all together on the field at the same time let alone an extended period of time.
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Karma:
Yeah, it was not fun, but I feel more optimistic about the future. The two years before this regime took over were much worse for me. The Dennis Erickson tenure was horrific. This feels different. Don't get me wrong, this season is going to be really hard to watch, but Breida's growing confidence, Foster and Warner's chemistry, Kittle's break out, and the stable of weapons who are healing makes it feel like we are in for something special in the not too distant future. Those other years felt like hope would never come.

I totally agree with you. It sux losing but at least you can see the potential of the sceam ito be successful if it was executed consistently. The chipsula years had no sign of success
On top of that we'll be picking high so we'll add blue chip talent if lynch picks the right guys. Season was a wrap in KC
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
On top of that we'll be picking high so we'll add blue chip talent if lynch picks the right guys. Season was a wrap in KC

Sorry to state the obvious right now, but Lynch will probably pick one or two guys who pan out and then the rest will be meh or worse than meh.

In FA, he'll over pay for some mid tier guys and pay some scrubs that won't even be on the roster come regular season. It doesn't seem like talent evaluation is his strong point.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by NCommand:
This team continues to just be dumb. It's that simple. You can't fix stupid.

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong with this team. It's creating its own culture of epic fail.

They're being led by Shanny / Lynch & Co.... how much of it can (only) be blamed on the young kids?

Fair question. Honestly, they (coaches/FO) seem to make their own untimely fails as well. It certainly feels like a losing culture from top to bottom right now and I highly doubt it gets any better.

Pray for no more crucial injuries and reset next off season.

I was optimistic up unto today. The Tards (or maybe Giants) are the worse team we'll face on the schedule and we couldn't do s**t in our own house so, I am being forced to deal with the realization........#TruthIsTruth Here's to next year
This game reminded me of one of those take a shot games. Take a shot every time a ball is dropped. Take a shot every time a false start happens. Take a shot every time a player limps off. Take a shot for every....

Cept I wasn't drinking. Damn game bummed me out a lil bit
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
This game reminded me of one of those take a shot games. Take a shot every time a ball is dropped. Take a shot every time a false start happens. Take a shot every time a player limps off. Take a shot for every....

Cept I wasn't drinking. Damn game bummed me out a lil bit

I'm glad you weren't drinking... you might have died from alcohol poisoning after so many shots
This team is trash N it starts at the top from it's owner to its GM.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
This s**t is old now........

Put up Packers vs Forty Weiners game thread so we can talk about how Rodgers will abuse us with his 4th string WRs

Put up Packers vs Forty Weiners game thread so we can talk about how Rodgers will abuse us with his 4th string WRs

its there already.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/191495-9935-49ers-packers-129472-pregame-thread-2018-season/page2/

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This team is trash N it starts at the top from it's owner to its GM.

Yeah, WERE MISSING OUR STARTING QB.

I cant believe how many people are trying to rip Lynch and Shanahan apart because their 2nd year rebuild is playing poorly without its starting QB.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

its there already.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/191495-9935-49ers-packers-129472-pregame-thread-2018-season/page2/

LOL it's on now
How many false starts did we have today? Was pathetic. And can we find a tight end who can catch.

Bosa the younger, here we come.
We aren't just shooting ourselves in the foot. We're giving it both barrels and blowing that f**ker clean off.
Share 49ersWebzone