There are 134 users in the forums

Tanking?

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Tanking?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
even if AZ does get the first pick which I am really hoping they don't, AZ needs a QB bigtime.

LOL
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
LOL

They just invested in Rosen. I don't know if they would draft another QB in the first so soon. That's a lot of money tied up in one position and you would still have 2 young unproven QB's. I don't know if there is a better QB than Rosen in this years draft.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
LOL

They just invested in Rosen. I don't know if they would draft another QB in the first so soon. That's a lot of money tied up in one position and you would still have 2 young unproven QB's. I don't know if there is a better QB than Rosen in this years draft.

Zero chance they'd admit a QB failure that early.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Zero chance they'd admit a QB failure that early.

we luck out to have Mullens,
I have a bad feeling that we're going to win a game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I have a bad feeling that we're going to win a game.

Think positive.

-me when niner fans are going crazy with a lead, being 3-10 with Bosa in the draft pick waiting room.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Alright, our boys, at least the offense has played pretty OK, but we need to stop here. Let's not be stupid and win meaningless games now, we need to tank for Bosa!! We don't have a choice, both the Cards and Raids lost.
Wow.
Great, another meaningless win, and now we can kiss Bosa good bye, unless we trade up. Sure love winning meaningless games at the end of the season and sliding down the draft. If we had lost to the Rams 2 years ago, we would have had Garrett at number 1 instead of Thomas at 3. Garrett+Buckner would be awesome along that line together, and keeping Armstead would make more sense with out Thomas on the team.

Celebrate the win, I guess :(

Can't hate on f**king up Seattle's weekend
Hahaha
  • jcs
  • Veteran
It's cool if fans want to lose for picks but you can't expect professionals to do it. This might be Mullens only shot at qb. He's not throwing the game nor would Shanny ask him to.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I think Kyle was trying to lose towards the end, but the Seahawks was just too crap. Folks, let's wave goodbye to Bosa. Sigh....
Share 49erswebzone