There are 161 users in the forums

Tanking?

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Tanking?

Originally posted by niners94:
Cardinals got the number 1 now. This win wasn't worth it. He's taking Jimmy G out next year.

Except they don't...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
thanks a lot Kittle...

KIttle balls out, 49ers win, Raiders beat the Steelers=winning.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Cardinals got the number 1 now. This win wasn't worth it. He's taking Jimmy G out next year.

Except they don't...

I'm reading conflicting reports. You could be right.
So how does the 3 3 win teams break down? Niners 1, Cardinals 2, Raiders 3? Also if we lose out, do we stay at 1, assuming the other 2 teams lose out as well?

Cardinals aren't drafting Bosa if they have the #1 pick. They already have a stud edge rusher in Chandler Jones and another quality pass rusher in Markus Golden. They are much more likely to go with Ed Oliver, Quinnen Williams or Jonah Williams. Their interior DL and their entire OL is a disaster right now.

Except they don't...

Me too. Tomorrow we will know for sure
NFL teams don't tank and they definitely don't tank for a defensive player. QB? Maybe if a Peyton Manning type were in the draft, then you might see a team bench a few vets or the vet starting QB if they are looking to replace him next season, but that's about it.

Every single game coaches and players are fighting for their jobs and that intensifies when you are playing on a bad team. No one is trying to lose or giving half effort because it might help you next season, when you might not even be around anymore.

Yes!!!

Originally posted by 49ers808:

Except they don't...

We're tied with AZ, identical SOS. Coin flip for #1. Raiduhs are third.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Yes!!!

Anyone know how with same record and SOS?
Anyone know how with same record and SOS?

Coin toss. It would be a coin toss and then switching positions in the ensuing rounds.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

NC beat me by a hair, didn't see his post.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Yes!!!

Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Except they don't...

That's what I thought too. Others are saying we got it because the Cards play Atl?
Share 49erswebzone