LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by jcs:
CBSSports.com has a mockdraft up for 2019 already....they have us picking #2 overall and drafting an OT....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-rams-vikings-add-more-serious-talent-jaguars-look-to-replace-bortles/

Lol

yeah that's a joke!

I hope we do get that guy or another solid OT to sit behind Joe (has at least another solid year in him). We better be going edge with first pick!

We won't be picking that early tho #Dumbf**kMock

We did let Big Brown go so we absolutely need a legit LT ASAP. Staley can train him for a year or he may just retire after this sorry year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
We did let Big Brown go so we absolutely need a legit LT ASAP. Staley can train him for a year or he may just retire after this sorry year.

He'll be pissed if he retires next year #SuperBowl

He'll be pissed if he retires next year #SuperBowl

LOL. I love the optimism!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
CBSSports.com has a mockdraft up for 2019 already....they have us picking #2 overall and drafting an OT....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-rams-vikings-add-more-serious-talent-jaguars-look-to-replace-bortles/

Lol

yeah that's a joke!

I hope we do get that guy or another solid OT to sit behind Joe (has at least another solid year in him). We better be going edge with first pick!

We won't be picking that early tho #Dumbf**kMock
If they do this then I don't know what to think other than they are literally looking at year 6 if the ER isn't addressed.All things considered we need an ER more than a olineman high if next year has multiple stud ER's in the draft. Address the oline in free agency. These turds obviously haven't watched our run stuffing only dline play. Heck, most qb's don't know that we're there
[ Edited by socal1632 on Sep 30, 2018 at 9:54 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
If they do this then I don't know what to think other than they are literally looking at year 6 if the ER isn't addressed.All things considered we need an ER more than a olineman high if next year has multiple stud ER's in the draft. Address the oline in free agency. These turds obviously haven't watched our run stuffing only dline play. Heck, most qb's don't know that we're there

Yup, we need to draft one in the first and mid rounds, we should snag one in free agency too. We literally have none as of now. ZERO!

We need a lot but mostly on defense (LB, DBs and oline)... I hope FO does a great job at evaluating (they have not been great at all). They got some good ones, but they've missed on a lot as well.

ask yourself this. Do you really want to waste away elite talent like Nick Bosa on Robert Saleh? This dude will ruin him.

If nothing else, I like the idea of just making all of our top picks on offense. Kyle Shanahan is the only great coach we have. The rest are below average. Maybe we should try and score 50 points per game or something. Gotta make our offense more efficient than the 2016 falcons.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Sep 30, 2018 at 8:53 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

ask yourself this. Do you really want to waste away elite talent like Nick Bosa on Robert Saleh? This dude will ruin him.

If nothing else, I like the idea of just making all of our top picks on offense. Kyle Shanahan is the only great coach we have. The rest are below average. Maybe we should try and score 50 points per game or something. Gotta make our offense more efficient than the 2016 falcons.
If we keep Saleh then just spend all the F/A money on Defense and draft on offense because it's clear he can't develop s**t.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

If we keep Saleh then just spend all the F/A money on Defense and draft on offense because it's clear he can't develop s**t.

This is a viable approach actually in this salary cap era. Build the O up to drop 40 then just live with Robert and the keystone cops on defense!
As of this morning, the top 5 order of the NFL draft would be:

1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Raiders
4. Jets
5. Giants

Tank for Bosa
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Raiders
4. Jets
5. Giants

Tank for Bosa

#Blow4Bosa

• cciowa
  • Veteran

1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Raiders
4. Jets
5. Giants

Tank for Bosa
so you actually expect a guy like this to come in and take the job of aa and marsh??!!

1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Raiders
4. Jets
5. Giants

Tank for Bosa

#Blow4Bosa

There may be a good pass rusher available in the draft but I'd rather see them lure a FA from another team who has proven himself already. PLEASE!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Scratch n Sniff
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
What now?

Golden Gate or Bay Bridge...............
Show me the way to go home, I'm tired of this loosing sh-t and want to go to bed.
Share 49ersWebzone