LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

I just wanna beat Rivers ONCE in my lifetime. f**ker barely dodged the Harbaugh-era Niners...
Im in pboenix so i cant watch the niners too much on tv but if they were on, id switch to another game. This team is going to be hard to watch.
Here's hoping for a miracle. Maybe our defense will finally show up and give CJ a chance to pull out a victory.
This is a winnable game quite honestly, it'll be a home like game and chargers are badly coached even with all the talent they have. Now if we play stupidly with the mental lapses we'll easily lose
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I just wanna beat Rivers ONCE in my lifetime. f**ker barely dodged the Harbaugh-era Niners...

Well if you think there was some f***** up calls in KC, wait till they play the Chargers. For some odd reason every time these two play there's a lot of phantom calls.....never fails.
Im starting the Chargers D in fantasy. Fire them up!!!!
Trap game for the Chargers. While the masses think Niners have waived the white flag, the team is going to let it loose, and rally around CJ!

Chargers 37
Niners 20
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Sep 25, 2018 at 7:40 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Trap game for the Chargers. While the masses think Niners have waived the white flag, the team is going to let it loose, and rally around CJ!

Chargers 37
Niners 20

Umm what.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Chargers 37
Niners 20

• cciowa
  • Veteran
37 points is conservative. our defense . pass defense. esp without sherman is just trash man. rivers will hang 42 points on us. cj should be better than he was last year but he still has a poor offensive line. two hurt running backs and we will be lucky to get 3 field goals
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
This is game is going to get ugly. I just was see some improvement tackling. That's probably asking for too much.
Can't we just cancel the season?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
This is game is going to get ugly. I just was see some improvement tackling. That's probably asking for too much.

be ready to play. stop with the penalties. refs against us theory not withstanding
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im in pboenix so i cant watch the niners too much on tv but if they were on, id switch to another game. This team is going to be hard to watch.

But easier than watching the Cardinals
Share 49ersWebzone