There are 180 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Honestly, I feel like there wasn't a huge drop off in QB play by going with CJ this game. To see him out there commanding the 1's and making a few good plays was nice. It was also good to see that we didn't seem to shorten up the playbook for him. He's intelligent, he's tough. Just what we need in our QB. Lots of work to do. Nice to see that we didn't get blown out. Need to clean up penalties and tighten up some other stuff, but I think we will continue to improve as a competitive team. Let's go niners. 12 more games.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I'd be so high right now if we had won this game. Winless Cardinals twice, Raiders and Giants at home? Strong possibility for 6-4 at the bye week and competing for a wild card.

Now it's looking like a 4-5 win season

4-12
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by FL9er:
That was like a home game for the 49ers. I wonder about the Chargers long-term viability in LA.

It was pretty funny to see all the red

Unfortunately home games down mean anything nowadays
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
Originally posted by FL9er:
That was like a home game for the 49ers. I wonder about the Chargers long-term viability in LA.

Seriously, it seems like a bad move. The Rams have a huge edge with their history in LA and a very good team right now.

Right now its hard to think the Rams can lose a game
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
yeah see? wind knocked out.

No that was a shoulder stinger 100%. You could tell by how he was wiggling his fingers non stop waiting for feeling to come back to see how bad it was. I've had that happen a few times.

No, he had the wind knocked out of him. As I said. Lol. "I've had that happen a few times."
Originally posted by MrWiggles:
Honestly, I feel like there wasn't a huge drop off in QB play by going with CJ this game. To see him out there commanding the 1's and making a few good plays was nice. It was also good to see that we didn't seem to shorten up the playbook for him. He's intelligent, he's tough. Just what we need in our QB. Lots of work to do. Nice to see that we didn't get blown out. Need to clean up penalties and tighten up some other stuff, but I think we will continue to improve as a competitive team. Let's go niners. 12 more games.

I can't disagree with any of that sentiment
Shaky defense and special team = loss
  • jcs
  • Veteran
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24854221/couple-let-chargers-win-49ers-decide-baby-fandom

"There was more on the line than pride for a Chargers fan and a 49ers fan on Sunday afternoon. It was a winner-take-all: the rights to their unborn son's fandom.
A 29-27 victory by the Chargers means that the son of Saul and Lisete Gomez of Compton, California, will be brought into the world in blue and gold.
"We wanted to do something different to announce that we would be having a baby boy," Saul told ESPN on Sunday night. "So we figured with me being a lifelong 49ers fan and her being a lifelong Chargers fan, that this would be the perfect way to do it."
The deal was worked out a couple weeks ago, before 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a season-ending injury. And Saul didn't ask for the points, as the 49ers came into Sunday's game as 10-point underdogs.
The 49ers jumped out to a 14-0 lead, giving Saul some confidence.
"I was already picking out baby 49ers jerseys in my head," he said.
But the Chargers knotted the score at 17 at the half and held on to win.
"I'm happy for her," Saul Gomez said. "She's kind of a sore loser, so I was worried about winning."
Said Lisete: "Looks like, 'happy wife, happy life.'"
  • dj43
Originally posted by Regina:
Originally posted by MrWiggles:

I can't disagree with any of that sentiment
Why not?

State your case of disagreement. We are all friends here.
Share 49ersWebzone