There are 83 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Exum is a journeyman who had a pick six thrown into his arms. He made a nice few plays, but had some really poor plays too.

He's no Kory Sheets. He's not even Julian Taylor.
And he's still better than Tartt...who can't even stay on the field
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 30, 2018 at 7:04 PM ]
Exum is a journeyman who had a pick six thrown into his arms. He made a nice few plays, but had some really poor plays too.

Exum is young and talented (he was a third round pick) but he is inexperienced. He seems like a smart kid who wants to get better. He needs good coaching and clear instructions on how to improve.
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:

Exum is young and talented (he was a third round pick) but he is inexperienced. He seems like a smart kid who wants to get better. He needs good coaching and clear instructions on how to improve.

He Was actually a sixth round pick.
OK, so a close loss is not a real loss and I should be in feel good mode because we were competitive. We're losing with class.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Los Diego should be buying our defensive guys drinks and/or dinner for gift-wrapping that game for them
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:

He might want to consider asking for a trade then, fat chance of that happening here
Chargers are garbage should finish like 3-13
Unfortunately guys I think we're in for a lot of these losses.

Buckle up

Competitive tanking 101
[ Edited by mutant-man49 on Sep 30, 2018 at 8:25 PM ]
Losing on a soccer field kinda hurts a little bit. Especially after my european friend pointed out that it was an "actual" football field.

O well screw him hope he enjoyed the walk home.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
That was like a home game for the 49ers. I wonder about the Chargers long-term viability in LA.

Originally posted by FL9er:
That was like a home game for the 49ers. I wonder about the Chargers long-term viability in LA.

It was pretty funny to see all the red
Originally posted by FL9er:

Seriously, it seems like a bad move. The Rams have a huge edge with their history in LA and a very good team right now.
I'd be so high right now if we had won this game. Winless Cardinals twice, Raiders and Giants at home? Strong possibility for 6-4 at the bye week and competing for a wild card.

Now it's looking like a 4-5 win season
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Unfortunately guys I think we're in for a lot of these losses.

Buckle up

Competitive tanking 101

Probably one of the classes taken by Lynch at Stanford.
[ Edited by Koldo on Sep 30, 2018 at 9:37 PM ]
Honestly, I feel like there wasn't a huge drop off in QB play by going with CJ this game. To see him out there commanding the 1's and making a few good plays was nice. It was also good to see that we didn't seem to shorten up the playbook for him. He's intelligent, he's tough. Just what we need in our QB. Lots of work to do. Nice to see that we didn't get blown out. Need to clean up penalties and tighten up some other stuff, but I think we will continue to improve as a competitive team. Let's go niners. 12 more games.
Share 49erswebzone