There are 212 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

• Rydes
  • Veteran
The ints were not bethards fault. One was a pic on a dropped pass by kittle and the other was he was a borderline fumble not a pic. I was impressed and maybe this team can still reach 8-8 9-7 with him. If our d ever gets better
Originally posted by Rydes:
The ints were not bethards fault. One was a pic on a dropped pass by kittle and the other was he was a borderline fumble not a pic. I was impressed and maybe this team can still reach 8-8 9-7 with him. If our d ever gets better

not kittle it was celek
Moral victories don't mean s**t
I long for the days we won without a pretty offense. Remember when we use to go 13-3 and all the wise guys on this forum would complain about how unsexy our offense was?

Long gone are those days. I'm just glad we finally have an offense that can score, even if it costs us the game.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 30, 2018 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I long for the days we won without a pretty offense. Remember when we use to go 13-3 and all the wise guys on this forum would complain about how unsexy our offense was?

Long gone are those days. I'm just glad we finally have an offense that can score, even if it costs us the game.

"We're not winning by enough."
It may be a bit dated, but I've always thought if you can put up 24+ Points in an NFL game you should generally win those games. We're averaging almost 30 a game and have lost 75% of them. I think that spotlights the defense but I could be wrong maybe in this new NFL you have to put up 35+ to win.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
It may be a bit dated, but I've always thought if you can put up 24+ Points in an NFL game you should generally win those games. We're averaging almost 30 a game and have lost 75% of them. I think that spotlights the defense but I could be wrong maybe in this new NFL you have to put up 35+ to win.

Wait. They are averaging 30 points a game?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They're averaging 25.

He's right in the sense that the defense is to blame though.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

If we had the D back in the day (Smiths, Bow, Willis, etc.) to go with this offense, we would be winning super bowls #BookIT

Get some talent, get rid of Acorn Head and teach these kids how to tackle..... it's gonna be a long ride
Not mad at all.

We gave them everything they could handle without our starting:

QB
RB
LT
CB
FS
SS

Originally posted by miked1978:
Not mad at all.

We gave them everything they could handle without our starting:

QB
RB
LT
CB
FS
SS

our SS and FS suck tho, but the rest is valid
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

I think we found a new starting safety today.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They're averaging 25.

He's right in the sense that the defense is to blame though.

Yup. This is higher than every single year during the Harbaugh era, minus 2013. If this team could even play average defense...

Seems like we are like the 1980 49ers.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

I think we found a new starting safety today.

+1, Exum over Tartt please
Exum is a journeyman who had a pick six thrown into his arms. He made a nice few plays, but had some really poor plays too.

He's no Kory Sheets. He's not even Julian Taylor.
Share 49ersWebzone