LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA CHARGERS⚡️ Gameday Thread - 2018 Season Week 4

Originally posted by frenchmov:
If we can outscore the chargers we have a decent chance of winning

Man, I don't know... I still think we lose
I hope Sunday is like a Bills Vikings style shocker..
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Most bets placed on this game prolly = money line and teasers (some straight bets n parlays)...99% (public) on Chargers

Before the game and at halftime... a phone call

Referees: Hello, who is this?

Mafia: STFU and listen!!

Refs: uuuuuuh yes sir (swallows spit).

Mafia: Do you love your wifey and kids?

Refs: Yes sir.

Mafia: We need Chargers to lose. Understand?!!

Refs: Absolutely sir!

39-26 49ers #BookIt
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If our defense doesn't give up 35 first half points, we might have a shot.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If our defense doesn't give up 35 first half points, we might have a shot.

lmao, you think we can score 35 points.
I'm hoping Beathard will be a new version of what I remember from last year. Then reality sets in after a few series and he's sacked several times.
Go 49ers
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers

34-24 Niners
[ Edited by Sunshine on Sep 28, 2018 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

remember this BS....f**ken refs

But during the super bowl the ravens dude shoves a ref and doesn't even get flagged
So f**ked up
NFL... rigged

Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
If we can outscore the chargers we have a decent chance of winning

Man, I don't know... I still think we lose

I have this funny feeling CJ might ball out, the team is already rallying around him. If the Bills can beat the Vikings CJ can steal a win against SD.

Hoping he's improved his accuracy and sped up his decision making.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

remember this BS....f**ken refs

But during the super bowl the ravens dude shoves a ref and doesn't even get flagged
So f**ked up
NFL... rigged

Don't even talk about that super bowl, hurts too much...that ending was ruined by the refs who made a decision that they weren't gonna call any penalties at the end no matter what...John realied and took advantage but Jim didn't...ESPN ran a small article about this. There's literally proof of this in that when the Ravens purposely held on the safety with all 10 guys they still didn't call holding! I just can't stand the NFL anymore and am slowly fading away from it.
Let us GO BIG time...NINERS!!!!!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Don't even talk about that super bowl, hurts too much...that ending was ruined by the refs who made a decision that they weren't gonna call any penalties at the end no matter what...John realied and took advantage but Jim didn't...ESPN ran a small article about this. There's literally proof of this in that when the Ravens purposely held on the safety with all 10 guys they still didn't call holding! I just can't stand the NFL anymore and am slowly fading away from it.

I hear you Lethaface, I turned off the Vikings-Rams game midway through the 3rd quarter. All the years of following the NFL I have never done that. What I'm seeing is a League that is so scared of the Legal Side of injuries that it has made it a different game. The refs keep the games close so people keep watching. The late Commissioner Pete Rozelle was asked what his vision of the NFL was, his answer, have every team be 8-8 so that fans watch till the final snap of the season. I'm not fooled, and as a fan who has followed the NFL for over 60 years I'm losing interest. In my wildest dreams I could never imagined that happening.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone