LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

FIRE SALEH NAO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

FIRE SALEH NAO?

Originally posted by socal9er42:
Didn't understand the hire at the time it was made, and I like it less and less with each passing week.

This 💯💯💯
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Maybe Uncle Sherm can take over as DC while he's hurt??
We also need to be questioning this supposed "high-octane offense" or lack thereof (didn't we just pay a boatload of money to Jimmy G to lead us to the "Promised Land") and say what the heck is Shanahan doing? The Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league and we should be at least matching Kansas City score-for-score. But we are not. It's both the offense and defense that suck!
Not sure if all the problems on defense can be blamed on him. How many times so for today have the 9ers jumped off sides due to the hard count, missed tackles and poor and I MEAN EXTREMELY poor coverage technique? I don't believe Saleh can be responsible for those. What I can say about him is the defensive coverage sucks bad!!!
I'd fire him at halftime
  • Stud
So we make a comeback and the D lets KC go right down the field and score.

Not to mention, 3 games so far, ZERO interceptions by our secondary.
he probably deserves to get fired, but we have some really bad players starting on defense. Colbert has been bad as well, whole DL has been trash besides Buckner and Day at times. Foster/Warner should be fine going forward, but our secondary is also crap besides Sherman and Tartt when he actually stays healthy.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Up against the best offense in the game... slow down
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
he probably deserves to get fired, but we have some really bad players starting on defense. Colbert has been bad as well, whole DL has been trash besides Buckner and Day at times. Foster/Warner should be fine going forward, but our secondary is also crap besides Sherman and Tartt when he actually stays healthy.

A lot of that is on coaching and players regressing under his watch.
Originally posted by Andra:

Its called having your defense play completely undisciplined with that outrageous number of penalties.

What good has Saleh provided?

Saleh is in over his head.
And why the f--- the tryna run Seattle's scheme without the players. 😡
Originally posted by Andra:

If it was one game, sure. However, the same problems keep popping up over and over. His defense is undisciplined, they can't tackle either. They're lacking in fundamentals and basics. That's coaching.
Originally posted by IdahoNinerNut:
We also need to be questioning this supposed "high-octane offense" or lack thereof (didn't we just pay a boatload of money to Jimmy G to lead us to the "Promised Land") and say what the heck is Shanahan doing? The Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league and we should be at least matching Kansas City score-for-score. But we are not. It's both the offense and defense that suck!

Dude, the offense isn't that bad. Jimmy G is getting his lumps in but it doesn't help that a lot of the players are dropping his passes, all these penalty flags and The fact that McKinnon got hurt and Kyle straight said it changes a lot things.
Can we trade him for Fangio?
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Sep 23, 2018 at 1:52 PM ]
Cousins 2 Tds 0 ints..95 QB rating...Stafford 3 Tds 0 ints....101 Qb rating....Mahomes 3 Tds 0 ints 115 QB rating....Dat Angel Soft Defense
Share 49ersWebzone