LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Najee Toran

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I figured you had some names since you're convinced that they screwed up badly by not taking a guard, in reality between the time McGlinchey and Pettis were picked, pretty much every guard ready to start as a rookie was taken. The 49ers will be seeing one this weekend in Frank Ragnow who went 21st in the draft. He got ragdolled last week. This week he gets Buckner.

they will double team buck and we will see if aa can step up. you can bet the lions spent alot of time looking at film and they know to neutralize buck is the key
Hope he comes out & shocks us all on Sunday & balls out against the Lions!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Its been 1 game and you want me to name a guard that's gonna turn out good. Unreal smdh

I figured you had some names since you're convinced that they screwed up badly by not taking a guard, in reality between the time McGlinchey and Pettis were picked, pretty much every guard ready to start as a rookie was taken. The 49ers will be seeing one this weekend in Frank Ragnow who went 21st in the draft. He got ragdolled last week. This week he gets Buckner.

I don't have any names but I'm sure we could gotten someone even after the 3rd that's better than najee toran. Unless you know that nobody better than najee toran was available after the 3rd round ?
Expect Silent Bob to bring the blitz from the right side just like Zimmer did. This time Jimmy & Co. better be on the same page.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Expect Silent Bob to bring the blitz from the right side just like Zimmer did. This time Jimmy & Co. better be on the same page.

I was like Silent Bob? then HAhahHAa
He might shine. I gotta some hope for some odd reason. I've never heard of the guy.
Yea he does look like Silent Bob now that I think about it
Would have been nice if we actually drafted a guard. Smdh this front office

Yup, I guess we were supposed to be planning for 2 guards to go down week 1 back in May. Thank you again Captain Hind Sight!!
Originally posted by thl408:

Yeah, had me LOL 😂
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM ]
There were solid guards available in free agency but we passed and are sitting on a s**t ton of money.

Now we're stuck with this dude.

Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Yup, I guess we were supposed to be planning for 2 guards to go down week 1 back in May. Thank you again Captain Hind Sight!!

Exactly. We can't feel sorry for ourselves there's a bunch of teams dealing with major injuries already.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Even the two guys that got hurt were garbage.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
There were solid guards available in free agency but we passed and are sitting on a s**t ton of money.

Like this guy, who a lot of people here wanted the 49ers to sign?

According to NFL.com, the Dolphins are losing offensive guard Josh Sitton for the season due to a torn rotator cuff.

When injuries happen, fans always look backwards, convinced that the team should have done something else.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by thl408:

Yeah, had me LOL 😂

But Silent Bob is skinny now!
  • thl408
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Like this guy, who a lot of people here wanted the 49ers to sign?
According to NFL.com, the Dolphins are losing offensive guard Josh Sitton for the season due to a torn rotator cuff.
When injuries happen, fans always look backwards, convinced that the team should have done something else.
Wow excellent non-move to not sign Sitton. Otherwise we'd have three injured guards. Am I doing this right?
Share 49ersWebzone