LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

⛏ SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DETROIT LIONS 🦁 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DETROIT LIONS 🦁 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 2

Originally posted by Rascal:
My cable has been down for 2 days after the super typhoon and I missed the game. Can someone tell me how did we go? Am I right to say even though we won, we played like crap as I've read some negative comments on our performance?

dont even watch it man. You will just get pissed off even though it was a W.

weirdest game ever.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

weirdest game ever.

That bad? Wow. This hasn't been a good start of the season at all.
My cable has been down for 2 days after the super typhoon and I missed the game. Can someone tell me how did we go? Am I right to say even though we won, we played like crap as I've read some negative comments on our performance?

Niners won 30-27

Originally posted by Ensatsu:

weirdest game ever.

I'm thinking of rewatching it, but only on Game Pass Condensed.

Recommend anyone else to do the same.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Chiefs gonna murder us

How?

Chiefs actually has an offense. Going to get ugly with our defense. Hopefully our offense can keep up.

well you hit the nail on the head
So what is up with Lance not knowing where the 1st down marker is? I have to be honest, o don't see the running skills or arm that got this guy drafted, but I am hoping it is all going to improve dramatically as the year goes on
Share 49ersWebzone