There are 170 users in the forums

Only One Gets a Super Bowl Ring, Your Choice Would Be...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Only One Gets a Super Bowl Ring, Your Choice Would Be...

I didn't read question and thought the poll was obvious since Staley is the only one who is a 49er.

If we're talking about him winning it in their Prime then I'm picking Patrick Willis easily....since that at least gets Gore and Staley a ring as well
Originally posted by valrod33:
Patrick Willis is a quitter and deserves nothing.

Frank Gore all day

I lightweight feel the same about P.Willis, but...I realize he was making personal decisions...not business ones
I don't do hypotheticals
All of the above.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Gire

Fify
rings are earned so none of the above
Originally posted by 49erWill:
All of the above.

Yeah, this is like having four wonderful children and being asked which one you love more.
Willis.
Frank Gore by a mile. Love the other players on this list but Gore is an all time great when you look at his longevity, accomplishments with mostly poor teams, his blocking ability and the fact that he was so humble and willing to do whatever was asked of him. He would have been awesome on the old Bill Walsh teams. Imagine him along with Craig and then Rathman running behind that great line.
Originally posted by 16to87:
I don't do hypotheticals
[ Edited by Debryune on Sep 7, 2018 at 9:29 AM ]

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Frank Gore by a mile. Love the other players on this list but Gore is an all time great when you look at his longevity, accomplishments with mostly poor teams, his blocking ability and the fact that he was so humble and willing to do whatever was asked of him. He would have been awesome on the old Bill Walsh teams. Imagine him along with Craig and then Rathman running behind that great line.

I don't think Fwank wore a jock strap with the way his cock and balls flowed freely in his game day pants. Now that takes some ballz! Yes, Ballz to the Wallz Gore!
Originally posted by 49erminion:
I don't think Fwank wore a jock strap with the way his cock and balls flowed freely in his game day pants. Now that takes some ballz! Yes, Ballz to the Wallz Gore!

Size XXXS pants = squished ballz...

• boast
  • Hella Fame
easy.

Frank.
I get it. Gore is THE fan fave out of the 4 but I don't get how little love Willis is getting
Originally posted by 16to87:
I don't do hypotheticals

Judge Kavanaugh, is that you?

Gore all day. My all time favorite Niner. Dude eats and breaths football. Bleeds Red and Gold.
Share 49ersWebzone