There are 158 users in the forums

OL Shon Coleman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
veteran who started a full season? ill take it! I would like to keep him and Gilliam though once Gilliam comes back from injury. If i had to choose between them, take Coleman. Gilliam freaking gets hurt the moment he walks onto the field

Read Coleman's draft profile. Seems like a guy with bad technique but good measurables and a nasty playing style. i like!
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Aug 31, 2018 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Garoppolis:
He started every game at RT in 2017, but the fact that the Browns sold him so cheaply after the rather sudden retirement of the great Joe Thomas isn't the best endorsement. Maybe he's a better fit in the Niners' system? We will see.

They wanted him at LT he struggled there so they traded him
49ers now down to a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th for 2019, while they have all picks plus a 7th in 2020 from DET(Conditional of course)

In case anyone wonders our 5th went to DET for Laken Tomlinson.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garoppolis:
He started every game at RT in 2017, but the fact that the Browns sold him so cheaply after the rather sudden retirement of the great Joe Thomas isn't the best endorsement. Maybe he's a better fit in the Niners' system? We will see.

Agree, and if the team is 0-16, I would question the Brown's ability to evaluate talent.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
49ers now down to a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th for 2019, while they have all picks plus a 7th in 2020 from DET(Conditional of course)

They can always trade the first round pick down and get two seconds. After all Fred Dean was a 2nd round pick and Haley was a 4th round pick.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Agree, and if the team is 0-16, I would question the Brown's ability to evaluate talent.

Keep in mind that they have an entirely new regime there. They are clearing out their roster and bringing their guys in. Coleman is an old regime guy. Acquiring him for a 7th rounder isn't a bad deal at all. Not sure that I am crazy about the fit but I like him better than I do Gilliam. Lots of raw talent in need of coaching.
Is he good
Originally posted by 9erred:
Kyle and Lynch met last year when both OT's went down and said this cannot happen again. They need to keep Jimmy G up and not injured. I predict they keep 4 OT's with Gilliam also on the team with a total of 10 OL.

They will carry 3 RB's Mostert might be on PS

Mostert is pretty much our best special teams player. No way he doesn't make it, or last on the practice squad. Somebody would snatch him up, IMO. We'll keep 5 RBs.
Originally posted by crabman82:
His parents cant spell

Sorry is Sean better??
Welp not the trade we were all hoping for haha

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by crabman82:
His parents cant spell

Sorry is Sean better??

Hahahahah
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by susweel:

Hopefully better than Daryll Williams... or something like that.

You're better than Daryll Williams.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Welp not the trade we were all hoping for haha

Fowler trade?
Originally posted by socalniner:
Is he good

He's a backup, as long as he doesn't get run over or around every play he should be fine.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone