LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

OL Shon Coleman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
If only we had the cap space. LOL

Sure a s**t don't next yr (in the red as of now)...SF needs some of that cash (to roll over) to sign guys like Kittle and Buck.

Next year they can draft interior OL/S now that needs at most other positions have been addressed.

Yep and we'll be drafting late anyways so all the glamorous positions studs will most likely be gone
Next year they can draft interior OL/S now that needs at most other positions have been addressed.

Wish they would have drafted some IOL last draft, chalk full of good talent.
Dude sucks anyways, yeah he's a swing tackle blah blah blah. Who cares he sucks even when u shift him around the line. hopefully some teams cut a decent backup at the end of August N we pounce on them rare cuts
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Poor guy - they were really counting on him.
First preseason injury that actually concerns me. We were clearly trying to get by one more year without another major investment on the O-Line and depth was already a problem. I didn't have a huge problem with it because we had so many holes to fill and they did a good job at hitting a lot of them...but this could sting. Joe is old enough that a solid swing tackle was and is a big deal. Finding somebody now could be tough.
AB, what happens to Coleman's salary now that he goes on IR?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If only we had the cap space. LOL

Sure a s**t don't next yr (in the red as of now)...SF needs some of that cash (to roll over) to sign guys like Kittle and Buck.

We'll be perfectly fine. In the range where playoff teams reside. 7th most right now, with rollover and $10M increase, may even still be middle of the pack even. This is a Paraag run ship. We'll never...ever...be in the red.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kirkscrafford:
AB, what happens to Coleman's salary now that he goes on IR?

It doesn't matter...just imagine Lynch in the background thinking to himself

'Oh my gaaaawd, I have to have him...this significant injury...we must plan a fatter contract for Coleman. WE MUST!!'
This guy sucks anyways
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
First preseason injury that actually concerns me. We were clearly trying to get by one more year without another major investment on the O-Line and depth was already a problem. I didn't have a huge problem with it because we had so many holes to fill and they did a good job at hitting a lot of them...but this could sting. Joe is old enough that a solid swing tackle was and is a big deal. Finding somebody now could be tough.

And it's not about just finding a warm body. It's about finding a veteran now late who actually knows the offense and can execute it when needed.

And it's not about just finding a warm body. It's about finding a veteran now late who actually knows the offense and can execute it when needed.

Hello, Gary Gilliam.
Fractured fibula is much worse than the dislocation. Ouch.

Damn that really sux
We'll be perfectly fine. In the range where playoff teams reside. 7th most right now, with rollover and $10M increase, may even still be middle of the pack even. This is a Paraag run ship. We'll never...ever...be in the red.

I'm not saying we're in awful shape, we're not gonna be the regular $70+ million in available cap like we've had for yrs though

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

$500k in the red for 2020 (which includes the $10M bump)
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Hello, Gary Gilliam.
Hello Anthony Davis.....

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 11, 2019 at 3:21 PM ]
What ever happened to him wanting to come back?
Share 49ersWebzone