There are 227 users in the forums

Preseason Weeks 2 and 3 2018 - Thoughts after rewatching the game..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by susweel:
Jimmy FG still can't score TDs mostly good between the 20s. His accuracy seems to have suffered this preseason. Mnay throws are high instead hitting player in the numbers.

Oline looked really good but the colts front is probably poor.

Morris looked ok, again probably because of poor colts front 7

The WRs continue to be underwhelming, garcon looks slower.

way too many drops and penalties, probably do to "I want to be your friend" coaching.

Foster still injury prone, doubt he lasts the whole year.

Jimmie Ward poor guy just cant stay healthy. great job lynch picking up that $8.5 million option. noob GMing at its finest.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into your thoughts after re-watching the game
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Jimmy FG still can't score TDs mostly good between the 20s. His accuracy seems to have suffered this preseason. Mnay throws are high instead hitting player in the numbers.

way too many drops and penalties, probably do to "I want to be your friend" coaching.

Jimmie Ward poor guy just cant stay healthy. great job lynch picking up that $8.5 million option. noob GMing at its finest.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into your thoughts after re-watching the game

Thanks dawg but i didn't need to rewatch it i can see everything the first time.

Thanks dawg but i didn't need to rewatch it i can see everything the first time.

Sucks we found a guy off the streets and he is our best RB.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 27, 2018 at 10:48 AM ]
  • Stud
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by JimmyGistheOne:
I will be adding my first user to my ignore list.

LOL. Thanks for the update.

Lol!!
[ Edited by Stud on Aug 27, 2018 at 10:50 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

That's what happens when you pay a 3rd down back to be a bell cow.
Marvin - You Nailed it on Williams, AA and Garnett!
The odd thing about the drops is that last year all receivers not named Garcon dropped passes until Jimmy G showed up. Then everybody had glue. Until the Colt game.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

That's what happens when you pay a 3rd down back to be a bell cow.

Yup in addition to drafting a total of ZERO running backs.

I swear, if that guy ever has a single positive thing to say about the team I think the earth might very well tip on its axis. Don't understand the logic of following a team that you clearly can't stand.

wow we suck, 2-14 here we come

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by 49ers81:

I swear, if that guy ever has a single positive thing to say about the team I think the earth might very well tip on its axis. Don't understand the logic of following a team that you clearly can't stand.

hey man, whats your deal?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Photographic memory!
Originally posted by JimmyGistheOne:
I will be adding my first user to my ignore list.

They key is to always remember to log in before reading...I still occasionally get stuck reading that garbage. It's bad ass to troll your own fanbase ya know.
You know. I am liking that Jimmy G is getting pissed off at the offense. He looked like he was about to kill somebody on those drops. The dude is getting paid the big bucks. He shouldn't stand mediocrity anymore. Looking at you Celek.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Aug 27, 2018 at 12:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
You know. I am liking that Jimmy G is getting pissed off at the offense. He looked like he was about to kill somebody on those drops. The dude is getting paid the big bucks. He shouldn't stand mediocrity anymore. Looking at you Celek.

celek was downright awful

get healthy soon kittle!
Share 49ersWebzone