There are 159 users in the forums

LB Mark Nzeocha

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Antix:
can they take that number away from the scrub? Give him like a 40-something.

What's his number?

number that should never be worn again.

#GOAT

I was afraid it was gonna be 52 or 53...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 23, 2018 at 1:58 PM ]
Why do I get this sinking feel he'll be like the Brock Coyle at SAM. Be in position on every play to miss a tackle.

Hope I'm wrong
I'm excited to see what he's got with the 1's, hope it's a home run
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

probably more like a bunt, that goes straight up into the air and is caught by the catcher.
he is supposedly another SPARQ athlete. This FO really seems to love those guys.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
he is supposedly another SPARQ athlete. This FO really seems to love those guys.

the hell is that?
the hell is that?

102k posts
  • thl408
His NFL dot com Draft Profile reads:
Instincts and awareness are well below average for the college game. Can be seen sprinting back into coverage on run plays and will drift around lost in zone coverage at times. Slow to diagnose and attack. Will take a poor angle into his run fit and lose leverage.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/profiles/mark-nzeocha?id=2552684

Hopefully he can read low hat high hat after 2 years in the league.
I wonder if Bruce Irvin is available. Gruden is purging the team of all McKenzie's guys, and the team could be looking to clear some cap room for Mack. They're also pleased with Arden Key. Irvin is a little older now, but he was the archetype SAM LB in this scheme and is better than what we've got.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:
the hell is that?

102k posts

go ahead, kiss it.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Instincts and awareness are well below average for the college game. Can be seen sprinting back into coverage on run plays and will drift around lost in zone coverage at times. Slow to diagnose and attack. Will take a poor angle into his run fit and lose leverage.

jesus. lol
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

probably more like a bunt, that goes straight up into the air and is caught by the catcher.

Originally posted by thl408:

Damnit what niner was it a few years ago that chased the PA running back? He looked like he was running from the ball carrier.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I wonder if Bruce Irvin is available. Gruden is purging the team of all McKenzie's guys, and the team could be looking to clear some cap room for Mack. They're also pleased with Arden Key. Irvin is a little older now, but he was the archetype SAM LB in this scheme and is better than what we've got.

most likely we will be at the front of the line for his services. Saleh salivates over ex-Seattle Seahawk guys.
Share 49ersWebzone