LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Anyone else unhappy with the broadcast?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Just tried to rewatch the first preseason broadcast and found it just as annoying as before.

Ted Robinson and his partner (can't remember his name) spent the entire first quarter focused on the freakin Cowboys. Did not bother mentioning the Niners starting lineup and could not correctly identify who was making plays for the Niners. Or who was subbin in for injured players or who was on the field. Got the starting O-line wrong and could not correctly ID who was on the O-line when Williams ran in the first Niner TD.

Then the 4th quarter was devoted to Al Guido talking thru and over all the action on the field including the ref's announcements of penalties=--so they're both talking at once and neither one can be heard.

And Dennis O'Donnel is the worst--the dunbest sideline reporter ever. "Did Jimmy G overthrow those passes because of the pressure he now feels as the face of th franchise?" How long did it take Dennis to come up with that stupid question?

Its preseason who cares
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Raul98:
I miss Joe Starkey and Gary Plummer

The best combo for sure
Funny, I thought it was the opposite. Basically every fan base in the world thinks the media is out to get them, so I'm not surprised OP had this view.
I didn't really notice them, good or bad.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I think you should write the network. This is unacceptable.

you should play more PUBG
Anyone try to watch the Raiders broadcast by chance? I couldn't make it until the first commercial break of the pregame show. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Lol
Boowhaaa...at least you guys were watching/listening from a 49ers perspective; I only had a stream from the Cowgirls station and it was all cowpunk and more!! Actually the best part of it was right in the end when the Niners/Mullens got the TD and conversion, those announcers were thunderstruck.. NINERS!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Aug 12, 2018 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Boowhaaa...at least you guys were watching/listening from a 49ers perspective; I only had a stream from the Cowgirls station and it was all cowpunk and more!! Actually the best part of it was right in the end when the Niners/Mullens got the TD and conversion, those announcers were thunderstruck.. NINERS!!

Lolz. I personally am cool with Robinson and Ryan. Usually I'm at the bar surrounded with 49ers fans and I'm shooting the ish with them. I'm not always keying in in the announcers especially as my eyes are wondering around looking at what personnel/type of package are on the field.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They really need to get rid of brown nosing homer tim ryan.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
I was more unhappy with the product on the field than the broadcast. If the team plays well, I don't really care about what the announcers are saying.

yep. I was too distracted by the cowboys starters whoopin the s**t out of our starters to pay attention to the dumb announcers.
Share 49ersWebzone