Mullens, by far
Judging by just this game?

Arm strength - Beathard
Deep ball - Beathard
Toughness - Beathard
Release - Mullens
Pocket presence - Mullens
Reading blitz - Mullens

Unfortunately for CJB, the bottom three often win you far more games than the first three qualities.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Arm strength - Beathard
Deep ball - Beathard
Toughness - Beathard
Release - Mullens
Reading blitz - Mullens

Unfortunately for CJB, the bottom three often win you far more games than the first three qualities.

Montana showed the top two items are vastly overrated
What a FREAKING play
even though the Raiders D is BAD,

Mullens is getting the ball out way faster. has a JG-like release.
I bet if CJ was healthy he would be doing the same thing against Raiders defense. Let's be honest the raiders D is easily the worst in the league. Makes Saleh's D look legit lol.
[ Edited by wailers15 on Nov 1, 2018 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by LenCat:
Yeah I know 4th stringers against 9th stringers yada yada. Impossible to tell yada yada. But I'm VERY curious to see how this plays out over the next 3 games. I just got home from the game so I haven't seen the "film" yet but live and in person Nick had the team (9th stringers or not) ROLLING. CJ had his moments but looked generally lack luster. Don't get me wrong. I was rooting for Ceej like crazy to pound the Cowturds back ups but he never seemed to have that "spark". I hope I'm wrong and CJ tears it up in the next 3 games but Mullens looks like he has "it". Am I right?

First post in the thread started August 9. I think we found our back up
Originally posted by wailers15:
I bet if CJ was healthy he would be doing the same thing against Raiders defense. Let's be honest the raiders D is easily the worst in the league. Makes Saleh's D look legit lol.

Mullens had a nice game. But, this.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Mullens had a nice game. But, this.

He did. Very well executed by Mullens. But so hard to evaluate with that Raiders D. Lol seriously they are on pace for historically the worst D ever and it showed.
I would like to see Mullens go more.

CJ had a chance to put up a big game against a mediocre / crappy defense in AZ, and barely did anything. I'm sure he would've won tonight, but unlikely this well

Mullens is clearly better. He should be the starter.

Arm strength - Beathard
Deep ball - Beathard
Toughness - Beathard
Release - Mullens
Reading blitz - Mullens

Pretty fair assessment

You left out "grit"

Looking at Mullins you can see why he went undrafted, he's tiny
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Arm strength - Beathard
Deep ball - Beathard
Toughness - Beathard
Release - Mullens
Reading blitz - Mullens

Pretty fair assessment

You left out "grit"

Looking at Mullins you can see why he went undrafted, he's tiny

6'1" 213 lbs. is not tiny. Wilson is much smaller.
Country Music: CJ
Football: Mullens
BJs: CJ
Mullets: Mullens
Share 49ersWebzone