LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Who's better CJ or Mullens?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's better CJ or Mullens?

They both suck, lol
These guys ain't a Brissett or Foles, so neither. If any of these 2 guys have to play, we might as well turn the TV off and call it a season
They both suck and Beathard is second string. Case closed. Jimmy goes down we are all in tears
Originally posted by jcs:
Glad KS is the one making the calls and not the webzone...

This, thankfully.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
These guys ain't a Brissett or Foles, so neither. If any of these 2 guys have to play, we might as well turn the TV off and call it a season

That's the bottom line. At this point it looks like we'll be stuck w/ CJ for the season. I imagine Shanny wants to give Jimmy SOME work w/ the first team on Thurs. We can only hope he puts Mulls in at #2 to get a better read on the guy
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
They both suck and Beathard is second string. Case closed. Jimmy goes down we are all in tears

I think CJ has improved from last year. Also remember that he's playing against the twos vs Mullins who's playing against the threes. So CJ's windows are smaller and the game for him is faster. As much as Mullin's has improved, CJ's arm is stronger and he's faster than Mullins from a mobility standpoint. That alone is a big disadvantage for Mullins to overcome. That Mullins interception on that last drive hurts him a lot more than if CJ throws a pick in my opinion. No doubt that Mullins has improved more than CJ, but right now CJ is (in my opinion) is still a solid 2nd string QB.
Henny!
Not one of Mullens' better efforts, but I still prefer him over Beatherd. The 4th stringer looked ok except for the low passes.
Henneghan!!
Mullens led a nice TD drive once he got his feet under him.

I like Mullens or Henneghan more than CJ.. The kids scan the field and let it fly while Beathard seems apprehensive. In Kyle I Trust.
Hope we never see either of them again this year in the field except garbage time.
CJ looks like crap.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I like Mullens or Henneghan more than CJ.. The kids scan the field and let it fly while Beathard seems apprehensive. In Kyle I Trust.

Right. I'm sure Kyle see's everone's up sides and down sides. NONE of our 3 back up is started quality. Mullens AND Henny outplayed CJ but CJ has the experience so....

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hope we never see either of them again this year in the field except garbage time.

Actually that would be the ULTIMATE scenario. Jimmy getting big leads and CJ getting some playing time at the end of the 4th qrt.
Well?
Share 49ersWebzone