LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Game day Preseason Week 1 Vs Dallas Cowboys

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Our oline better watch out for 🌮 Charlton 👀 made that offensive lineman look silly..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 8, 2018 at 5:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Our oline better watch out for 🌮 Charlton 👀 made that offensive lineman look silly..

I hope Taco kills it this yr (and Gregory) which leads Dallas to letting Lawrence walk
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
LOL at angry Tony Romo on the right, he joined the better broadcaster than player club though

Tony Romo is almost criminally underrated by the masses. I know that might be taboo to say around these parts because he is a Cowboy, but he was a very good QB.

Now, I do believe he is also a very good broadcaster, but he till annoys me at times.

Injuries got the better of him. When healthy he could create and make plays as well as anyone. He's definitely underrated.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I hope Taco kills it this yr (and Gregory) which leads Dallas to letting Lawrence walk

Hmmmm I see your vision..
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I'm interested to see what happens with our Dline, it's the deepest group on the team and and I'm not sure the likes of Sheldon Day shouldn't be considered first team. I expect our "seconds" to dominate the line.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by strickac:
LOL at angry Tony Romo on the right, he joined the better broadcaster than player club though

Tony Romo is almost criminally underrated by the masses. I know that might be taboo to say around these parts because he is a Cowboy, but he was a very good QB.

Now, I do believe he is also a very good broadcaster, but he till annoys me at times.

Injuries got the better of him. When healthy he could create and make plays as well as anyone. He's definitely underrated.

Truth!

Impressive stuff by Taco. Violent ice pick sends Collins onto his ass.

Taco was doo doo last year, but Rod Marinelli doesn't get enough credit for the work he does with his guys. Dude is a miracle-working DL coach. He turned Tank Lawrence into the best edger rusher in the game, and Taco looks like he's making strides. I won't be surprised if he turns Dorance Armstrong into something productive.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 8, 2018 at 1:06 PM ]
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place

Nice setup and spin move by Taco but Lael didn't do himself any favors by trying to punch and headbutt at the same time
No injuries! Everything else is gravy.

Only about 24 hours left until the unveiling of CJ 2.0.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by strickac:

Truth!

1- something forever in the playoffs until the fiasco when the refs gave them the wildcard game in Dallas against the Lions so they could get the big TV bucks for Dallas-Green Bay in Green Bay. OK, 2-something forever career in the playoffs. How is he better than Andy Dalton again?
  • Stud
Originally posted by Furlow:
I teared up a little just now when I saw this thread.

I'll make you feel better. $5 is all it costs.
  • Stud
I'm excited but then again the first preseason game is mostly 3rd and 4th stringers and gets a little boring. I have Friday off work so I'll still be watching.
Curious to see how WR Bourne does, big preseason for Robinson too at WR
Share 49ersWebzone