There are 172 users in the forums

Game day Preseason Week 1 Vs Dallas Cowboys

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looking forward to the world premiere of CJ 2.0.

Also looking forward to seeing Pettis and how the other rookies perform. I would also like to see JG show he's worth $130,000,000+, but he's only going to play one series at the most, so that likely won't happen this week.
[ Edited by Jack49ers84 on Aug 6, 2018 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:

Also looking forward to seeing Pettis and how the other rookies perform. I would also like to see JG show he's worth $130,000,000+, but he's only going to play one series at the most, so that likely won't happen this week.
JG doesn't need to show anything in the preseason. CJ on the other hand needs to stop throwing INTs
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

JG doesn't need to show anything in the preseason. CJ on the other hand needs to stop throwing INTs

I don't recall saying that JG needed to show anything. I said that I'd like to see him show something (wouldn't everyone here?), but it's not like I said he'd be benched or cut if he didn't.

CJ doesn't need to show anything either. He's the #2 barring injury and hasn't thrown a single int this season. Unless you're referring to practice, in which case I refer you to what Shanahan said about not caring about practice stats.
[ Edited by Jack49ers84 on Aug 6, 2018 at 9:41 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I don't recall saying that JG needed to show anything. I said that I'd like to see him show something (wouldn't everyone here?), but it's not like I said he'd be benched or cut if he didn't.

CJ hasn't thrown a single int this season. Unless you're referring to practice, in which case I refer you to what Shanahan said about not caring about practice stats.
jimmy needs some reps. people pooh pooh pre season but even people like him and a guy like sherman. need a little bit of a body of work. i just hope the first and second string qb do not get hurt. the third string guy i could care less about

CJ doesn't need to show anything either. He's the #2 barring injury and hasn't thrown a single int this season. Unless you're referring to practice, in which case I refer you to what Shanahan said about not caring about practice stats.

Didn't say he had to show anything ?
I would also like to see JG show he's worth $130,000,000+,

now you don't care about practice, when you talk s**t about JG lol what a joke

How did you quote, bold, and underline what I said without actually reading it?

So you didn't say the bolded?

This is also is confusing as you judge JG by practice

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 6, 2018 at 10:03 AM ]

Where did you get that from? You don't seem to understand the difference between "I'd like to see so and so play well" and "so and so has to play well".

Where did you get that from? You don't seem to understand the difference between "I'd like to see so and so play well" and "so and so has to play well".
too bad you didn't say that.. but why does he need to show you his worth in the preseason ?

too bad you didn't say that.. but why does he need to show you his worth in the preseason ?

But that's exactly what I said...

He doesn't NEED to do anything. I would just LIKE to see him play well and look like a franchise QB. That's all.

He doesn't NEED to do anything. I would just LIKE to see him play well and look like a franchise QB. That's all.
you wanting someone to show their worth doesn't need to show anything.. got it.

Cool. I'm glad that's settled.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
4 nights away, actually looking forward to this game even though a few regulars will not be playing

TBH I only look forward to seeing the young guys play (in preseason) anyway. Only one thing I dislike more than preseason injuries, and that's a footboall player, Solomon Thomas

Cool. I'm glad that's settled.

Lol I bet you guys are a bunch of fun
Share 49ersWebzone