LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Game day Preseason Week 1 Vs Dallas Cowboys

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
no need to be so negative after only 1 preseason game.

Was just expressing some valid concerns about the pass rush this season. That ok with you?

let's just agree to disagree and move onto the next season. no reason to watch after last night.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
the other teams are also not going to be in shock and awe of kyle jimmy and our offense like so many are, i am sure they are looking at our offensive line as a place to exploit and are not scared of our pass rush.

I trust Kyle to be able to do his thing and take advantage of the skillsets of various players like he did last season.

Look at what happened to the Rams yesterday. Are they a terrible team now?
deflection. i could care less about other teams right now

It's not deflection. It's called perspective.

no its not.. who cares about other teams, saying that the rams lost has nothing to do with our issues.. sorry to break it to some. but our team has issues. they are not this 10 win team that will push the rams,. shock the world and scare the hell out of teams with the schemes, we have no depth. we played soft. our linebackers overall are not good. no pass rush. secondary has issues. and offensive line is still the worry it was before the off season began.

so the season's over after what amounts to a single possession by the starters? well damn, that frees up my fall and winter Sundays. thanks for tip cc.
[ Edited by boast on Aug 10, 2018 at 1:12 PM ]

Was just expressing some valid concerns about the pass rush this season. That ok with you?

let's just agree to disagree and move onto the next season. no reason to watch after last night.

Lol let's just agree you are looking to start s**t with your little snarky comments

Lol let's just agree you are looking to start s**t with your little snarky comments

The pass rush sucking was a given after they punted on ER this year and thinking no one in that draft class was better than Marsh and Eli Harold. So whatever on that.

I expect the OL to take big strides this year after we paid for Richburg, McKinnon, and drafted McGlinchey though. Will be a huge disappointment if they show the same run blocking issues as last year
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
The pass rush sucking was a given after they punted on ER this year and thinking no one in that draft class was better than Marsh and Eli Harold. So whatever on that.

I expect the OL to take big strides this year after we paid for Richburg, McKinnon, and drafted McGlinchey though. Will be a huge disappointment if they show the same run blocking issues as last year

I expected it to not look too hot to the right but was surprised how poor our zone blocking looked to Staley/Tomlinson's side...3 defenders instantly in the backfield.

TBH ER was awful this year in FA + draft. Outside of Landry and chubb, all the edge guys had significant question marks, Im not shocked they punted on it for a year. Now, dont get me wrong, I would have liked them to do something about it, but who in that class(outside of chubb and landry) will be able to do more than marsh and attachou?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
so the season's over after what amounts to a single possession by the starters? well damn, that frees up my fall and winter Sundays. thanks for tip cc.

never said that. i said this team can win 8 games. sorry if you can not take a bit of negative critique about our team.
So I'm guessing Russell Wilson will still run circles around our defense this year considering what Prescott did to them. I'm still waiting for the day when we have a defense that can actually get to him.
We are making a s**tload of assumptions based on like 9 first team offensive snaps and like what 10 first team defensive snaps. This is why I've always hated the preseason. Had the defense had 3 sacks and forced a three and out or the Offense put together a 15 play 6 minute drive it would have meant s**t in regards to the actual real games that start In September.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Aug 10, 2018 at 6:28 PM ]

Originally posted by boast:

never said that. i said this team can win 8 games. sorry if you can not take a bit of negative critique about our team.

... from the guy who didn't watch the game? cc is entering the category of a SusJack, but I'm not sure it's purposefully.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hopefully the Texans are physical with this team next week in joint practice. We need an ass kicking. Too soft in the trenches.

They're more physical than us on paper and on talent
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

8 wins?? #KeepDreaming

We got our victory last night... 1-19 #BookIt

Share 49ersWebzone