LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread (June 12-14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Let's stick to talking about football and minicamps and not posters or types of posters.

Well, you could shorten that to:
"Don't be Evil!"
Originally posted by susweel:
My dude cc calls it bathwater lol

Tools
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Nothing wrong with that. if people hate reading positive 49er talk, why even come here? I'm pretty sure someone can find a lot more negative talk on a different team forum

Precisely
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Precisely
Originally posted by Giedi:

Looks like Kati Sowers is back. I hope Mr. Cone says Jake Henegan is taller than Nick Mullens!
Aaron Burbage #13 and Pettis #18

Grant has been trying to bang Ann Killion for years. He's weak af. This is a 49er FAN site sus and Chihuahua are a joke. They are not fans of this team. They are Raiders fans that stoke the flames. Bring it punks...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Any word on how the LB depth chart is shaping?

The leo spot will probably be a work in progress until mid season.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by evil:
Let's stick to talking about football and minicamps and not posters or types of posters.

Well, you could shorten that to:
"Don't be Evil!"

Originally posted by PacTiger:

wouldn't be shocked if my boy Warner is starting at some point this season
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by PacTiger:

wouldn't be shocked if my boy Warner is starting at some point this season

he should, considering M. Smith and Croydal are trash.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yeah Coyle shouldn't be starting anywhere. Smith IMO is a good vet who can rotate issue is they overpaid for that

I'm good with our Mike/Will situation
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Grant has been trying to bang Ann Killion for years. He's weak af. This is a 49er FAN site sus and Chihuahua are a joke. They are not fans of this team. They are Raiders fans that stoke the flames. Bring it punks...

why so much hate for those guys? lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yeah Coyle shouldn't be starting anywhere. Smith IMO is a good vet who can rotate issue is they overpaid for that

I'm good with our Mike/Will situation

I wasn't upset with the over pay for Smith last season. We had the cap space, no players, coaches, or GM candidates wanted to be here, we were at rock bottom.

It took 6 year contracts to bring in a coach and GM.

The point of the over pay for Smith was to bring in a coach on the field to help with buy in on the new scheme, not as important in year two.

Still think if healthy, he will be a steady hand, and when you think about it, Foster was injury prone, Warners untested at the next level, and the rest of our line backers are average on a good day.

IF Smith and Foster stay healthy, and IF Warner can make the jump to light speed, we have a decent starting line backing corps.

Looking forward to some mini camp news in this thread....
Shame Grant Cohn won't be able to cover the practice today, how will we learn what really happened out there?
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I wasn't upset with the over pay for Smith last season. We had the cap space, no players, coaches, or GM candidates wanted to be here, we were at rock bottom.

It took 6 year contracts to bring in a coach and GM.

The point of the over pay for Smith was to bring in a coach on the field to help with buy in on the new scheme, not as important in year two.

Still think if healthy, he will be a steady hand, and when you think about it, Foster was injury prone, Warners untested at the next level, and the rest of our line backers are average on a good day.

IF Smith and Foster stay healthy, and IF Warner can make the jump to light speed, we have a decent starting line backing corps.

Looking forward to some mini camp news in this thread....

Yeah I get all that, SF had the money and yr 1 they had to overpay guys to come to SF.

I feel like at certain points SF is/has been getting in bidding wars with themselves lol. I can't see another team giving Smith a 5 yr $26.5 million dollar contract after the way he played in Oakland. Granted K.J Wright got his contract in 2014, BUT his contract is damn near identical to what Smith got last yr.
Share 49ersWebzone